"I'll Kill You" -Newt Scamander-

Shout out to my girls. 

You woke up to find you had stained your grey sweatpants with blood as well as the white sheets of your four-poster bed. Great. Mother Nature decided to screw with you this week. So you trudged out of bed, got dressed and ready, then trudged down to the Great Hall, craving bacon in maple syrup once you smelled it. Unfortunately though, once you got to the table, there was none left. Now, being a sixth year (your house) princess, you always kept your cool and everyone simply adored you...but this week was an exception as these were really bad! So when you found out there was no bacon left, you got a bit annoyed and snapped at once of the first years who unintentionally taunted you with it. "I'll kill you," you muttered sourly.

Moving on with the day, Ron, Harry, and Hermione decided to chat with you before Potions. Draco decided to start teasing you, playfully of course as you and Draco were actually friends, but today you couldn't handle it, turning around and verbally smacking him across the face and ending with a huff, "I'll kill you."

Lunch came around and Seamus was trying to turn his water to rum again with a "more advanced spell"...riiiiiiiight. He accidentally set it on fire and ashes fell into your food and you whipped your head around to see him and Dean wearing identical sheepish smiles, "I'll kill you," you rolled your eyes.

"Prank me and I'll kill you," you warned the Weasley twins as you passed them and heard their giggles. Your boyfriend, seventh year Newt Scamander, heard you from where he was reading around the corner and caught you by your waist when you walked around, "Newt!"

"What? You'll kill me?" He smirked and pressed a kiss to your cheek then proceeded to carry you back to his room to help you feel better with Muggle movies, chocolate, and cuddles.

I know Newt and Harry aren't in the same time era but just go with it. I think that'd actually be pretty cool if they were though...