He Finds You Absorbed in a Thick Book

Lucas Friar: He kindly leaves you to it, a smile on his face as he quietly turns to go.

Farkle Minkus: He gets a book and reads right alongside you, your head on his shoulder once you were both comfortable.

Barry Eisenberg: He softly chuckles to himself because he likes that you read instead of "that Internet nonsense" and leaves you to read, undisturbed.

Naldo Montoya: He'll do anything and everything to distract you, trying to be funny of course. After swatting him away, he'll give you your space to read.

Diggie Smalls: He smirks, plants a kiss on the side of your head, then leaves you in peace.

Holden Dippledorf: He'll patiently wait until you're done then go on with whatever he was waiting to do, whether it was just to say hi, something little like that, or actually something important.

Logan Watson: He'll bring a cup of tea for the two of you and rest his head in your lap until you finish, your fingers playing with his hair absentmindedly.

Austin Moon: He'll take the book and run, only going it back if you give him a kiss-that was usually his game.

Xander: He thought it was cute that you read high up in a tree where you couldn't be disturbed. So he softly strummed his guitar at the base of the trunk until you climbed down, ready to be a part of camp again.

Brett Willis: He'd pull you to his side or in his lap and hold you while you read, giving you the occasional peck on the top of the head.