That Time of the Month

Lucas Friar: He'd give you your space since you get moody but he'd also get you whatever you needed.

Farkle Minkus: He didn't really know much about periods but he still stuck by you no matter what you said or did, knowing you really didn't mean it.

Barry Eisenberg: He really didn't know much about periods either but he let you camp away in his trailer, kindly kicking out Naldo for the short while. While he worked, you let out a few groans of pain and he'd feel sympathetic for you, giving your hand a gentle squeeze.

Naldo Montoya: He'd order pizza and spend the day watching movies with you to take your mind off of the pain.

Diggie Smalls: You two would just chillax in front of the TV and eat whatever you craved.

Holden Dippledorf: It didn't really bother you that much but when it did, you'd go for a run to feel better and Holden would always go with you.

Logan Watson: While he may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, he still noticed you were different and in pain and did everything in his power to make you feel better which resulted in cuddling under a blanket on his couch in his basement.

Austin Moon: He hated this time of the month because he had to watch you in pain but he never shied away no matter what you said. Your favorite part about being on your period was when Austin let you snuggle up to his side and he rubbed circles into your tummy with his warm hand, soothing the pain.

Xander: Since there wasn't any TV in any cabin (except Gladys's and you two weren't chancing that), Xander would sneak you into his cabin and cuddle with you until you fell asleep then carry you back gently into your own cabin.

Brett Willis: Usually whenever it was that time and he was over, he let you sleep on him since that's all you ever really wanted to do feeling especially lazy on your period. And he kindly got whatever you craved when you wanted it.