How You Hug

Lucas Friar: Just a sweet embrace with your heads on each others' necks.

Farkle Minkus: Side-hugs are mostly your thing, whether it'd be you hugging him from the side with your head on his shoulder or he's wrapping his arms around your waist.

Barry Eisenberg: His hugs are kind of awkward at first but you end up jumping on his back which annoys him at first but gives in and enjoys it, twirling you around.

Naldo Montoya: He tries to give you a bear hug but since you're only a few inches shorter, it doesn't really work...although, he is really cuddly.

Diggie Smalls: Diggie gives some amazing bear hugs though, always wrapping his arms around your petite figure.

Holden Dippledorf: He's a classy guy so he likes a good old-fashioned simple hug.

Logan Watson: He likes to pick you up and spin you around until you're dizzy and need his help standing up...the dork.

Austin Moon: His arms around your figure, yours around his neck while he gives your forehead a sweet little peck.

Xander: He's a side-hugger, your hip normally pressed to his with his arm around your shoulder; it's your usual stance.

Brett Willis: He loves hugging you from behind since he can wrap his arms around your waist and rest his chin on the top of your head comfortably.