Chapter Five

"Wake up sleepyhead!!!" Trent shouted as he went into Chesmyne's room and opened the curtains. "Wake up!"

"I swear, from now on, I'm gonna put a trap over my door every night so no one can enter this room." Chesmyne grumbled as she ducked under her covers. Trent pulled her blanket away from her.

"Come on Chesmyne!" he said.

"Piss off, Trent Bell! Let me sleep!" she said as she put her pillow on her face.

"Get up now. Please?" he pleaded.

"Alright after you get off on top of me." She said and then Trent realized that he was on top of her but he didn't move. "MOVE. NOW." He just smiled as he closed the distance between them.

"Trent, if you don't move... I'm gonna kill you." She said.

"If you can." He said while smirking. Then his face became serious as he gazed down on her beautiful brown eyes. "God, you're so beautiful."

She was surprised and flattered by his compliment and her cheeks became red. "Uh... Thank you. Now, get off of me." She said.

"No." he said sternly. Then, he slowly bent his head down and Chesmyne could hear her heart beating so fast and loud but she turned her head away. Trent turned her face in front of him so that they were facing each other again.

"Trent, seriously, get off of me." She said.

"Oh my freakin' god!!!" Jayden shouted by the door. "Trent's getting on with Chesmyne!!!" Then he ran away.

"Jayden!!!" Trent shouted, sitting up on the bed.

He looked at her but she was avoiding his eyes.

"Chesmyne, I'm sorry." He said.

"Trent, just get the hell out of here!" she screamed.

"I'm really sorry." He said again.

"GET OUT!!!" she screamed and Trent could see nothing but a flash of anger and confusion in her eyes. He turned around and walked out of the door. Angry at his very own self, he punched the mirror in his room.

"Trent, I heard a crash in there. Are you okay?" Zach asked from the outside of his room.

"Uh... Yeah." He said, trying to hide the pain in his voice.

"Alright. I'll go now." Zach said.

"Okay. Have a nice day with Kat!" Trent said.

A few minutes later, William entered his room. "Hey Trent, we're leaving in a few minutes--- What the hell?!" William said as he saw the shattered pieces of mirror on the floor and Trent's bleeding hand. "What the fuck, man!? Trent! What happened?"

"Obviously, I punched the mirror." Trent replied sarcastically.

"I know but why?!" William asked him.

Trent looked at him and took a deep breath.

**

"I can't believe it! Trent's getting on with Chesmyne?!" Julian said in surprise.

"Me too. I can't believe it!" Jayden said.

"Was he really on top of her? I mean you're not on drugs, are you?" he said to Jayden.

"Yes he is! And I'm not that stupid to do that, okay? I saw it with my own eyes!" Jayden replied.

"I wonder how William would react to this." Julian said. "Chesmyne's his childhood best friend and they treat each other like they were true siblings."