Chapter Twenty

Here's the new update for Living With These Five Boys. Sorry if it's a bit short.

Enjoy!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Chesmyne, open the door!" Trent said as he knocked on her door but she didn't open it. "Can you hear anything?" Julian asked him. He just shook his head.

"Okay. This is, somehow, freaking me out. What happened Trent?" William asked, while crossing his arms on his chest.

"We went to the park and had a date. Then when we were about to leave, there was this girl who came up to her and splashed a glass of juice on her face. That girl insulted her and it really had affected her deeply." Trent explained.

"And what were you doing by then?" William asked him again.

"Of course I defended her from that girl! I can't just sit there and watch Chesmyne to be humiliated by that girl!" he answered.

"Alright, let me try talking to her." William said. "Chessboard! Open the goddamn door!"

"Jeez Will! Watch your language!" Jayden said.

"Do we really have time for manners at this situation?" he said to him as he rolled his eyes. "Chesmyne, stop moping around and open this freakin' door! OPEN IT!!!"

Then they heard a loud thud.

"Oh my god! Zach get the key for this room! QUICKLY!!!" William ordered and Zach ran away to get the key.

"Chesmyne, it's Julian. Are you okay?" Julian asked her but she didn't answer again. "I'm already freaked out. She's not answering!" Trent couldn't bear to talk as for he was shaking and he couldn't get his voice out of his throat. It's like he lost his voice in some sort of over practicing a song.

Then Zach came back, holding the key and Trent snatched it from him and unlocked the door and when they had opened the door, they saw her lying on her own pool of blood.

"Oh god... NO!!!" Trent cried as he cradled her gently in his arms.

"I'll call an ambulance!" Jayden said as he went to his room to get his phone and make a call. Meanwhile, Trent was left there, crying, and trying to wake her up.

"NO! Please! Please don't leave me Chesmyne!" he cried. "Ches, wake up!"

"Chesmyne, wake up!" William said as he frantically shook her shoulders.

"Chesmyne! Wake up!!!" Trent cried again. Julian check her pulse on her neck and he fell down on his knees and started to cry too, "Trent, she's not breathing anymore." He cried.

"NO! That's not true!" Trent said in tears then he laid her down on the floor and tried to resuscitate her body a couple of times but then he gave up and all he could do was to sob as he cradled her dead body.

"NO! NO! NO! Hell no!" He cried. "Don't leave me, Chesmyne!!!"

Then Jayden went back in. "Too late, she's gone." Zach said and burst into tears. Jayden slumped on the floor and burst into tears too just like them.

Just then, the medics barged in and they put her on a stretcher then in the ambulance, where they tried to resuscitate her body. After a couple of times of trying, the flat line on the screen was interrupted by a few distorted lines.