-EPILOGUE-

I know that Epilogues are supposed to be short but unfortunately, this one's not (I think...)

Anyway... Enjoy this last chapter of Living With These Five Boys !!!

Much love!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s already been two years since the baby was born. Chesmyne named her son Anthony Bell, and he just looks like a mini-version of Trent.

And with that, even though she’s happy that Anthony was safely delivered into this world, she still wished that he knew who his father was.

“Anthony! Anthony!” Chloe yelled desperately as she chased Anthony around the living room helplessly. “Oh my god! Stop running! You’re not even finished dressing up! Put your pants on!”

Chesmyne just laughed and got Anthony, “Gotcha, you little cutie pie!” she said as she kissed his forehead. Chloe sighed.

“I can see that having a baby isn’t that easy.” Clark said.

“Don’t be jealous Clarkie. You’ll have one with Abigail soon.” Chesmyne said then she put Anthony down when Chloe had put the pants on him. Clark just laughed.

“So when do you want to tell Trent about Anthony?” he asked. Chesmyne fell silent. “Chesmyne, Anthony needs to know his father. And Trent needs to know that he has a son.”

“I know but---.”

“But you don’t want to ruin his career. That’s a pretty stupid reason, Ches! You need to tell him before it’s too late.”

Then a knock on the door came. Chesmyne opened it and found out that it was Lance and Summer.

“Chesmyne?!” Lance and Summer said in surprise.

“Mama!” Anthony said as he ran up to Chesmyne and hugged her right leg. Their eyes shifted on him as they watched her carry him.

“You’ve got an explaining to do, Ches.” Lance said.

“Guys, meet Anthony Bell. My one and only son.” Chesmyne said.

“W-wait. Bell? You mean…” Summer trailed off and Chesmyne nodded.

**

“Aw… He just looks like Trent. How cute.” Summer said as she and Chesmyne watch Lance and Anthony play with each other from a distance.

“I just wish that Trent knew about him.” Chesmyne said and Summer looked at her in surprise.

“What?! You didn’t tell him?!”

“Look, I don’t want the baby and me to stand in his way. I don’t want to ruin his career.”

“No, you’re not gonna ruin his career, Ches. Just tell him the truth.”

“It’s not that easy, you know.”

**

Julian and William watched Trent from a distance and they can see how he’s deeply submerged in pain without Chesmyne in his life.