Chapter Ten

It's school holidays so I would be on Wattpad everyday.... Anyway, here's the next chapter of Living With These Five Boys.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey Ches!” Trent greeted her as she went in the car and put the seatbelt on. He kissed her on the cheek then she noticed that she wasn’t so happy.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

“Nothing’s wrong.” She answered.

“Chesmyne…” he said.

“Trent, for god’s sake, just drive!” she shouted.

“Why are you so mean right now?! What did I ever do wrong to you?” he shouted back and she looked away. “Just drive.” She said firmly. Trent took a deep breath and started to drive. It was an hour drive of long awkward silence when Chesmyne noticed that they were driving the way to the beach.

“Trent, this is not the way to our home. Why are we going to the beach?” she said but he just ignored her and just continued to drive. She let out a desperate sigh. After a few minutes, they parked their car on a nearby parking lot where they can see the sandy shore and the deep blue ocean. He got out of the car and opened the door beside Chesmyne.

“Get out of the car.” He said calmly.

“No.” she said.

Trent unlatched her seatbelt and pulled her out of the car.

“Trent! Let me go! You’re hurting me!” she said angrily. Then he closed the car door and slammed her body against it, “What’s wrong Chesmyne?!” he asked worriedly.

“Nothing! Nothing’s wrong Trent! Can we go home now?!” she said.

“Not until you tell me the truth!” he hissed. “Chesmyne, there’s something wrong! I can see and feel it!”

Chesmyne looked away. “Look at me Ches.” He said but she refused to look at him. “Chesmyne.” Then, he turned her face to him so that they were looking at each other’s eyes.

“We made a promise to each other, right? You promised me that you’d tell me anything that’s bothering you and I promised to defend you at all times and that I would always be right here for you!” Trent said and she noticed that tears were streaming down from his eyes. “You know, it really hurts me to see you like this so please tell me what’s wrong!”

“You want to know the truth? Then let me tell you the truth.” She hissed. “Trent, a girl came up to me this morning, splashed cold water on my face and she even told me that I’m not meant for you! She likes Bella more than me for you!” Then tears started to flow out from her brown eyes.

“And you know what hurts the most?! She even accused me that I stole you away from Bella! That I was the reason why you two broke up!” she added. Trent was speechless and all he wanted to do was to hug her and so he did but she pulled away.

“Trent, is this what I get back from loving you? Being bullied by other people… AGAIN?” she cried. “Is this it?!” He pulled her in his arms and locked her in.

“Trent, I’m so tired of being bullied by other people.” She muffled.

He lifted her face up and kissed her hungrily on the lips.

“Trent…” she breathed out. Then he kissed her again while encircling his arms around her waist then he leaned her on the closed car door.

“I’m sorry Chesmyne. I wasn’t there to defend you.” He said.