Chapter Twenty-Nine

UPDATE!!!!!!

What would Chesmyne do when she receives the shocking news?!

Must read to find out! ;)

Enjoy!

Much love!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And so, Chesmyne already left tomorrow morning and everyone was really sad about it but they all knew that she’ll be back after three years and all they have to do was to wait patiently.

**

-December 24; Christmas Eve-

Oh All the lights are shining

So brightly everywhere

“Hey Trentos! Wakie wakie!!!” Julian said as pulled the blinds up in his room.

“Julian, get out.” Trent grumbled as he ducked under his blanket.

“C’mon Trent! We don’t wanna be caught in the middle of rush hour of Christmas shopping!”

 And the sound of children's

Laughter fills the air

“Who says that I’ll be joining you guys in Christmas shopping? And…” Then he removed his blanket and sat up on his bed with an annoyed look on his face. “…And can you please turn the freakin’ radio down? It’s still early, for god’s sake!”

And everyone is singing

I hear those sleigh bells ringing

Santa won't you bring me the one I really need

Won't  you please bring my baby to me...

“Jaydo, turn the radio down!!!” Julian shouted by the door.

“What?” Jayden yelled.

“Turn the radio down!!! Please???!!!” he said to Jayden.

“Alright. Sorry Jules!” Jayden called out from downstairs then the radio’s volume turned down.

“There, and for your information, it’s already twelve noon and Jayden’s cooking our lunch… So if I were you, I’d jumped off from that bed and wash my face as soon as I can before William and Zach could get their hands first on the food.” Julian said to Trent.

“I’m not hungry.” He replied as he lied back down on his bed.

“Fine! Sleep for all I care! Too bad that you won’t be able to see your beloved girlfriend downstairs. She’s waiting for you, you know. And a real man doesn’t keep her girl waiting.”

 Trent opened his eyes and sat up again on his bed, “What?!” He asked in surprise.

“You heard me, big guy.” Julian said as he crossed his arms on his chest.

He jumped off of his bed and went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. Then he put on his white singlet and a pair of black skinny jeans and headed downstairs, to the living room, where Julian, Zach and William were.