Chapter Nineteen

Okay... So this is my last update for the day. It's because I'm gonna be busy for the rest of the day and I won't be able to update that much....

Sorry!!!!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What’s with the pale face, Trent? C’mon! It’s just a Ferris wheel.” Chesmyne said as she pulled him closer to the line. “I’m not a fan of heights, Chesmyne!” he said.

Her eyebrow raised, “Really? You’re not fan of heights but you like riding that death-defying space shuttle? Seriously? Are you kidding me?” she said. “Please, let’s ride the Ferris wheel!”

“Do I seem to have a choice?” Trent said. “Let’s go.” Then he held her hand tightly and joined in the line.

It was already evening when they got in the Ferris wheel and it just created a magical and romantic atmosphere.

“Just relax Trent.” Chesmyne said. “I am relaxed.” Trent replied as he looked at her, straight-faced.

“But your palm is sweaty.” She said. He let go of her hand and wiped his hand on his shirt. She clasped his hand together with hers, “Just relax. We’re not gonna fall off or something.” She said as she winked at him. “Trust me.”

As they reached the top, they can see the whole nice view of lights, illuminating the whole park.

“Wow, it’s so beautiful.” Chesmyne said in astonishment.

“Yes it is.” Trent replied without taking his eyes off of her. She looked back and laughed. “You’re so beautiful.” He added. She smiled, “Thank you.” She said. “You know, you’re the first person who has ever told me that I’m beautiful.”

“It’s true. You’re beautiful inside and out.” He said.

Suddenly, the Ferris wheel stopped working.

“Wait… Why did the Ferris wheel just stop?” Chesmyne said. Then they heard a loud rumbling sound and looked up into the night sky and saw bright colourful fireworks exploding into the atmosphere.

“I didn’t know that there was a fireworks display tonight.” Trent said.

“Yeah… But it is amazing, right?” Chesmyne said. “It’s so… magical.” Then she looked at him, only to find him staring straight back at her.

“Can I ask you a question?” he asked.

“You already did, Mr. Bell.” She replied cheekily.

“Can I kiss you?”

She laughed then she leaned in closer and caressed his left cheek. She looked deeply into his eyes and she can see right through his eyes the love that he has for her. Then he bent down until his hair was tangled with her forelock as his lips brushed against hers and eventually, the kiss got deeper.

“I love you.” He said.

“I love you too.” She said, and they hugged each other and looked back into the night sky.

When the ride was over, they decided to go home already. As they were walking towards the exit gate, a girl with long black curly hair and green eyes came up to Chesmyne and splashed the juice onto Chesmyne’s face.

“Hey! What the heck is your problem?!” Trent yelled to the girl.

“That girl is my problem!” she yelled as she pointed to Chesmyne, then she shifted her eyes to her, “You! You took the only one thing that makes Bella happy! You don’t deserve him! But Bella does!”

“Don’t you ever talk to her like that!” He yelled again at the girl as he lightly pushed her away. “She deserves to be loved by any person in this world and you have no right to tell her that she doesn’t deserve me!”

“You know Trent, you are pathetic! I don’t know why you chose her over Bella!” The girl said to him.

“Why? ‘Cause she’s not like her! She’s worth of my trust and for your information, Bella and I are already over when I met Chesmyne!” he shot back, his eyes were filled with anger and disgust at for the girl.

“I don’t care! She’s an evil selfish slut and she doesn’t deserve you!” the girl said.

“Wait, what did you just call her?” he asked and he swore that he’s gonna lose it.

“I said she’s an evil selfish slut.” The girl emphasized.

“Shame on you.” Trent hissed then he pulled Chesmyne to his side. “Hey everyone!” Then all of the people around them turned to look at him. He pointed to Chesmyne. “See this girl right here?” he said loudly, enough for everyone to hear. “Yeah? Good. ‘Cause this girl right here is Chesmyne, my girlfriend! And I’m proud of her! She’s a good person and she doesn’t deserve to be hurt emotionally or physically! And I’m not gonna let that happen! I won’t let anyone of you to hurt her!”

“Trent, let’s go.” Chesmyne said firmly as she pulled him with her away from the crowd.

“Wait, I’m not yet done Chesmyne!” Trent said then she let go of his hand. “Trent, can’t you see?! They don’t like me!” she said as she burst into tears. “They don’t want me to be with you! They like Bella more than me for you!”

“Chesmyne, are we gonna talk about this again?” he said.

“Yes!” she cried. “Not until we clear this thing!”

“Chesmyne, that’s just one of those retarded haters out there who’s just jealous of you! Don’t let one annoying hater affect you, okay?” He said as he held her chin up but she looked down and looked away.

“Trent, sometimes, I don’t know if your words were enough to keep me going in this relationship.” She sighed. “Let’s go home. I’m tired.”

They went home and Chesmyne locked herself up in her room and bawled her eyes out. She knew to herself that she didn’t deserve what that girl did to her a while ago at the park but somehow she thought that she, kind of, deserved it. Maybe, she was the one who took the only thing that makes Bella happy after all.

She pulled a pair of scissors out of her drawer and did what did she should’ve done a long time ago when her parents had died from the car accident.

With one deep quick slash on her left wrist, her body collapsed.