Chapter Eighteen

I just started doing the rough draft of my Jayden Sierra fanfic last night!!! Wiiiiiiiii!!!! I can't wait to upload it to you guys!

Enjoy!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that miraculous day, Trent's health recovery just became fast that after three days, he was already discharged from the hospital. The other guys also informed him that the tour was cancelled five months ago because of what happened but even if it's disappointing for them, they were happy anyway now that Trent's already back.

"And besides, I've got a feeling that the tour's gonna be re-scheduled anyway." Jayden said, and then his phone beeped. His face lit up when he read the text message on his phone.

"Who is it?" William said. Jayden just smiled as he put his phone in his pocket.

"I think I'd better go now." Jayden said as he jumped off from the couch and headed for the door. "I'll see you guys at dinner time!" Then he was gone.

A minute later, Zach's phone rang. "It's Kat." He said.

"Don't tell me that you're gonna go too?" William said. Zach smiled as he crinkled his nose then a few seconds later, he was gone too. Then, Julian's phone rang also.

"Oh, get out." William grumbled as he opened his Twitter account on his phone. Julian got out of the house too.

"Oh! Yay! Ellise is free today!" William said happily then he hopped off from the couch. "Bye guys! See ya later!" Then he was gone, too.

"Looks like we have the whole house to ourselves." Trent said to Chesmyne as he put his arm around her waist. She just smiled.

"So... What do you wanna do?" he asked while grinning sexily.

"Anything you wanna do..." she said as she snuggled up closer to him and traced the shape of his lips with her fingers. And for a moment, they were lost in each other's eyes again. He leaned in closer and closed the gap between their lips and both of them wanted to cherish this moment forever.

He carried her into his room upstairs and laid her on his bed and kissed her passionately on the lips.

"I can't believe that you're right here with me." Chesmyne said.

"Well, you have to because it's true." Trent said as he kissed her nose. She laughed and hugged him tight.

He kissed her again until his mouth went down on her neck and planted soft wet kisses. "I wanted you so bad." He whispered in her ear. "I want every part of you... Every bit of you to be mine..."

"Trent, I'm already yours since the beginning." She said as she cupped his face with her soft hands and kissed him again.

"Hey, wanna go somewhere else?" he asked.

She chuckled, "Sure." She answered.

They went to a restaurant and ate lunch there, after that they went into an amusement park and spent their whole craziness out there.

"Yay! I won a teddy bear!" Chesmyne said while hugging the teddy bear tight.

"So... What name will you give the teddy bear?" Trent asked.

"Hmm... Now that you mentioned, I'm gonna call my teddy bear 'TRENT'."

He laughed at the idea, "Hey! That's no originality!"