Chapter Twenty-Six

Here's the new update!!!

Enjoy!!!

Love you all!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that night, Chesmyne and Trent were officially back together and now the day has come when she will graduate from high school.

She looked at herself in the mirror while wearing their red graduation suit and she thought that she looked pretty with it. "Aw... My little Chestnut's already graduating!" Trent said as he hugged her from behind. "I'm so proud of you... Hey, wear your graduation cap!" He released her from his bear hug and put the cap on her head. She rolled her eyes.

"Picture!" he said as he took his phone out and they both smiled in front of his phone's camera. After that, "Now, I'm gonna show the world how proud am I of you." He said. "I'm gonna put it on Twitter."

"Trent, don't." she said with a flash of worry on her face.

"Don't worry about the haters, Chesmyne. They're always gonna hate and we can't change that." They smiled and hugged each other.

"So, got any plans after graduating from high school?" he asked her while typing.

"Uh... Yeah." She said.

"That's good. Have you chosen a uni yet?"

She didn't reply. She wasn't sure how to answer his question and plus the fact that she doesn't wanna tell him either that she's going to Canada to study there.

Suddenly, he felt his arm on her shoulder, engulfing her into a hug.

"That's alright. You can take your time in choosing the university you want." He said as he kissed her forehead.

"Trent, there's something I need to tell you." She said carefully and he looked at her, waiting to continue.

"Sorry to interrupt you lovebirds but I just want to inform you that the car's ready and that we have to go or Chesmyne would be late in receiving her diploma." Julian said.

They laughed as they followed him downstairs and then to the garage where everyone else is waiting. And off they went to Chesmyne's school.

**

"Mom!" Chesmyne squealed in joy as she ran up to Sarah and gave her a big hug. Then she saw Jonathan and Clark too. "Dad! Clark!... Chloe?!" she was surprised when she saw Chloe came out of the car.

"What? Am I not welcomed to see my sister's graduation?" Chloe said with a cheeky smile on her face. In joy, she hugged her.

"Thank you guys for taking care of my sister." Clark said to William, Trent, Jayden, Zach and Julian.

"No worries, mate. We're always here for your sister." William said then his eyes shifted to Chesmyne and patted her head. "Be a good girl. I'm gonna miss you."

"Aw Will, don't cry." Julian teased as he patted his back and the others laughed. "Jerk! I'm not crying! Who told you that?" William said then his eyes started to fill up with tears. "Okay, I'm crying!"

"Aw... I'm gonna miss you too Will." Chesmyne said as she hugged him and he hugged her back too.

"Who made William Singe cry?!" A girl said. "Who made my husband cry?!" Chesmyne and William broke off with each other and all of them laughed. The girl hugged William and asked him to sign her yearbook. Then her eyes shifted to Jayden, "Oh. My. Gosh! Jayden Sierra!!!" then she went to him and asked for a photo. He agreed and a few seconds later, they were both smiling in front of her phone's camera. After that, more girls came to them and asked for a photo.