Chapter Sixteen

WARNING! A VERY DEPRESSING CHAPTER!!!

I cried while I'm writing this chapter so make sure that you have a box of tissue beside you just in case that you cry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the hell?!" Jayden shouted at the man by the door. Then the man lifted his fist and punched him again then he grabbed him by the collar, "Where is my daughter?!" he asked him angrily and Jayden came into a realization that this man is Chesmyne's father.

"Your daughter's not here, dumbass!" Jayden replied.

"Liar!" Jonathan said as he threw Jayden on the floor.

"Fuck off, cunt! Your daughter's not here!" he shouted at Jonathan. Zach rushed in and punched Jonathan. And then he helped Jayden stood up then he turned to Jonathan. "What the hell is your problem?! You came in here and punched one of my mates when all you have to do is ask nicely!" Zach said. "Your daughter's not here so piss off!"

Meanwhile, Julian, Trent, William and Chesmyne realized what was happening by the door.

"It's dad!" Chesmyne whispered frantically.

"Quickly, hide!" Trent ordered her. Chesmyne ran outside through the back door and ducked beneath the window. Meanwhile, Jonathan saw Trent and grabbed him by his shirt, "Where is my daughter!?" he asked him angrily. "Where is she?!"

"I don't know! She's not here!" Trent replied and then Jonathan smashed him onto the wall. He punched him but Trent quickly moved away and got the vase nearby and hit it on his head. Julian helped too by kicking and punching him but Chesmyne's father was so strong that he got to tackle him on the ground and punched him nearly to a pulp. William came to the rescue by throwing a kick on his face. Jonathan pulled him back and punched him and threw him across the table and lost his consciousness.

Zach tackled him onto the ground and sat on top of him and said, "Trent, get Chesmyne away from here now!"

"Ha! So it's true! You were hiding her! Let me go!" Jonathan said as he tried to move.

"Quickly Trent! I can't hold him for that long!" Zach said and Trent quickly ran to the back door but Jonathan had quickly got away from Zach and followed Trent and he suddenly pulled his gun from his belt and pushed the trigger.

And a loud, deafening sound came after that and Trent felt the bullet pierce through his back and blood came out from his mouth and back.

"Trent!!!" Chesmyne cried.

Then another loud, deafening sound followed and this time, Trent fell onto Chesmyne's open arms.

"TRENT!!! NO! NO!" Chesmyne cried. Tears were streaming down on her face.

Trent smiled, "Don't cry... Always remember that I love you very much." He said weakly then he kissed her cheek and then he slowly closed his eyes and his body finally limped onto her.

"Trent! No! Please don't leave me! Wake up! Trent!" she cried harder. "TRENT! WAKE UP! TRENT!!!" And all she could do was to sob after that. Zach, Julian, Jayden and William (who regained now his consciousness) were all shocked at what they saw: Trent's body lying on the floor while Chesmyne was crying endlessly.