Chapter Seventeen

There's a little bit of mistake about the previous chapter a while ago... It should be "Chapter Sixteen" not "Chapter Seventeen" so I changed the chapter number.  Anyway, here's the REAL chapter seventeen.

Enjoy!

P.S. I'm planning to make another fanfiction about The Collective but I don't know which should I do. Should I do a Jayden Sierra fanfiction or a William Singe one? I really need your help please! Just send me a message here on Wattpad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three months had passed and Trent’s not yet waking up. That evening, William, Zach, Jayden and Julian decided to go on a livestream to announce the bad news.

When they were on, they can see their fans with wide smiles on their faces. They can see themselves too and they admitted to themselves that they look like shit because of their lonely faces.

“Hey guys, we haven’t been on for three months so we decided to go on livestream today because we have to tell you the news…” Zach started off. “…Which is a bad news.”

“As you can see, Trent’s not here with us today.” William continued. “He’s in a comatose.” And all they heard was a gasp from their fans. They also noticed that some of their fans were already crying.

“He got shot three months ago because of some personal conflict… And as William said, he’s still in a comatose.” Jayden said. “And we are all praying for Trent to already wake up.”

“Also, we are really sorry that the tour had to be cancelled.”  Zach said.

“Julian, wanna say something?” Jayden asked Julian. He just shook his head and walked off, not even bothering to finish the livestream with them.

**

After two more months, still, no hope from Trent. Chesmyne visits him everyday after school, hoping that one of these days he will wake up. But everyday, failure and disappointment just slaps her in the face.

“Visited Trentos again?” William asked.

“Yeah.” Chesmyne replied. “But he’s still in a comatose.”

“I’m sorry. I know that this is hard for you.” He said. She chuckled and said, “Don’t be sorry Will. You didn’t do anything wrong. And yes it is hard for me..”

“Don’t you ever get tired of everything? Chesmyne, it’s been five months and we all know that that life support machine is the only thing that keeps Trent breathing on that bed and once that it’s gone, it’s all over.”

“Five months is better than a year. And yes, I get sick and tired of everything but knowing that there’s someone who’s counting on you… You just can’t seem to give up.” Then she turned her back against William so he can’t see her cry.

“I love Trent so much.” She added. “That’s why I’m waiting for him to wake up. And I’m not giving up on him. I don’t care how long it takes. I’m willing to wait until I see him again out of that hospital bed, smiling and laughing with us.”

Suddenly, Julian came to them, rushing and gasping for breath.

“Julian, what’s wrong?” William asked.

“Jayden just called and he said that Trent’s having a seizure!” Julian said. “We must go there as soon as possible!”

And so they went to the hospital where Trent was currently confined and then they quickly went into his room, only to find the nurses and the doctor trying to revive  Trent’s body. Meanwhile, Trent’s parents were in the corner of the room, crying.

Zach and Jayden went towards William, Julian and Chesmyne.

Chesmyne felt her whole body tremble as she watched the terrible sight of Trent and she couldn’t help but to cry and watch helplessly.

Then a loud beeping noise filled the room and everyone was shocked, particularly when they saw the long flat line on the screen.

“Time of death: Eight-thirty p.m.” The doctor declared. “I’m sorry Mr. and Mrs. Bell, your son’s dead.”

Chesmyne sobbed as she heard the doctor’s declaration. She couldn’t believe that with just those two bullets, the man that she loves is gone. She also thought that she had waited for nothing.

“Trent! Wake up!” Julian said as he thumped Trent’s chest. “Wake up, you son of a bitch! Wake up! You said that you’ve got more swag than I do then show it to me! Prove it to me that you’ve got more swag than I do! Wake up!”

“Julian, enough!” Zach cried as he pulled Julian away from Trent. “Let’s face it Jules! Trent’s not gonna wake up ever again! We’re all sad! Everyone right here is sad but it’s the reality! He’s never gonna wake up ever again!” And in the great load of grievance, Julian hugged Zach.

“No. This isn’t true. Trent’s not yet dead. He’s alive.” Chesmyne sobbed  as she went towards Trent.

 “Cut the crap Trent! Wake up! Open your eyes! This isn’t funny, you know! We’re all waiting for you! C’mon! Wake up!” Then she held his hand, “Trent, you’re the only one good constant thing I had in my life. I don’t know what lies ahead if I lose you… I can’t afford to lose you!” she cried. “You mean so much to me… Please wake up.”

Then William put his hand over her shoulder, “Everyone in this world was born to fulfill a mission and maybe, Trent’s mission is already done. But I know that he’s happy wherever he is right now.” He said.

“How are we gonna tell our fans this horrible news? This is much harder than the first one when we told them that Trent’s in a comatose.” Jayden said.

“We still have to try.” William said, his eyes were red from crying.

“Chesmyne?”

They all looked up and saw Trent open his eyes.

“Trent!” They all squealed then one by one they gave him a hug.

“I thought I was gonna lose you forever!” Chesmyne cried while hugging him tight. “I thought that you’re gonna leave me!”

“I promised you that I’ll always be here for you, right?” he said as he smiled and there were those hot dimples again and Chesmyne kissed him hungrily.

“I love you Chesmyne.” Trent said to her.

“I love you too, Trent.” Chesmyne replied to him and once again they kissed.

Now, the ‘hot-ass’ boyband The Collective is complete.