Chapter Thirty

Second to the last chapter of Living With These Five Boys !!!

Enjoy!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A knock on the door came the next morning at McMullen Family’s house.

“Clark, can you please get the door for me? Thanks, darling.” Sarah said as she put another two pancakes on the big stack of pancakes on the plate. “Okay.” Clark said then he went to the door and opened it and found Chesmyne standing by their doorstep.

“Chesmyne!!!” Clark said in joy as he hugged her. “Mom! Dad! Chloe! Chesmyne is here!” he carried her bags as she went inside, only to be greeted by a hug from Sarah and Chloe.

“What’s up? I thought you’ll be coming back after three years?” Chloe said.

“Are you okay? You look pale.” Sarah said. Chesmyne just smiled and nodded.

“Mom, Dad… Chloe… Clark… I’m sorry.” Chesmyne said as tears came out from her beautiful brown eyes. Then she sobbed into Sarah’s arms. “I’m so sorry…”

“Why? What’s wrong?” Sarah asked as she wiped her tears away.

“What happened Chesmyne?” Jonathan asked.

Chesmyne just continued to cry.

“Chesmyne, what’s wrong?” Chloe asked.

“I… I’m pregnant.” She replied and everyone stared in shock. “I’m sorry Mom, Dad… I failed you. I’ve failed all of you!”

“Hush now… Chesmyne, does Trent know this?” Sarah asked.

Chesmyne shook her head, “I don’t wanna tell him because I don’t wanna ruin his career.” She said. “Please don’t tell him that I’m here and about the baby… Please.”

“Alright but still, he has the right to know. He’s the father of the baby inside of you.” Jonathan said firmly. “And sooner or later, he’s gonna find out.”

“I know but please… Not now.” She said while wiping her tears.

“How long have you been pregnant?” Chloe asked.

“Three months.” Chesmyne answered. “Mom, I’m so sorry…”

“You don’t have to be sorry Chesmyne.” Sarah said firmly. “It’s already there and… We can’t just abandon it. We’re here for you and the baby, okay? Always remember that.” Then she hugged her.

**

“Miss her already?” William asked Trent, who was staring on the screen of his laptop.

“Yeah.” Trent said. “She’s never on Skype, YM, Twitter and Facebook nowadays and it scares me.”

“What if she’s sick? Or…” Trent trailed off.

“Or what?”

“Or maybe she’s found someone else…”