Chapter Twenty-Three

Thank God and I had overcome my writer's block this day! Anyway, here's the new chapter of Living With These Five Boys

Anyway, hope you enjoy it!

P.S. Do you guys want a teaser of my Jayden fanfic? Message me if you want me to upload it here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What?! You went to see her?!” William said with a hint of anger and shock in his voice. “No, she went to see me.” Trent answered. “An unexpected visit.”

“What does she want with you?”

“She wants me back.”

“Please don’t tell me that you got back together with her.”

“No, I didn’t.”

William let out a sigh of relief. “Look, I’m very disappointed with you tonight Trent. I can’t believe that you let yourself missed her magnificent performance.” He said as he shook his head. “If I were you, I’d go and find her and apologise.” Then he went back to their table. And so, Trent did what William told him to do. He looked for her and he found her sitting on a hammock in their garden, gazing up into the starry night sky.

“I know that you’re angry at me.” Trent said as he sat opposite to her.

“If you only knew how much I am disappointed with you right now.” She gritted through her teeth.

“I’m so sorry.” He said. She took a deep breath and looked at him in the eye and suddenly, all of the anger and disappointment in her suddenly vanished. She smiled and said, “Well, at least you came. Better late than never.”

He smiled then he kissed her, “You look beautiful tonight.” He complimented her.

“Thank you. And you look handsome tonight, Trent.” She said. “Still hot as always.” He laughed then they kissed.

Later on, that night, Chesmyne introduced each of them to her father, to Clark and to Chloe.

“I think Chloe’s got a crush on you.” Chesmyne whispered to Jayden and he laughed and blushed a little bit.

After a couple of minutes, Chesmyne asked Jonathan if she could stay tonight at Trent’s house and he agreed.

“Just don’t do anything that you’re not meant to do, okay?” he said and Chesmyne got what he meant. Then she and Trent already left.

**

“You know, you were right about my dad.” Chesmyne said to Trent while they were both cuddling each other. “He already changed.”

“I hate to say this but… See? I told you.” He said as he kissed her forehead.

“Why were you late anyway?” And Trent suddenly stopped. He couldn’t tell that the reason why he was late was because of Bella. He knew that for sure she would take it wrong. “Trent?” she asked as she looked at him.

“Uh… I-I was looking for the gift that I was supposed to give to your dad. I know it’s very stupid of me to lose the gift and to be late on his birthday party tonight. I’m really sorry.”

“It’s okay. It happens sometimes and I don’t think that dad noticed it that you’re late.”

“What do you mean?”