Chapter Twenty-Five

Here's another update!!!

Enjoy!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow morning, before Chesmyne left, Trent came to her and she could see the pain living in his eyes. "What do you want?" she asked as she stuffed her school things in her bag.

"I want to talk to you." He replied.

"I don't have time for this, Trent."

"Chesmyne, we couldn't just leave it hanging like this! We have to sort this out!"

"Look, if you want to sort things out, you better stay away from me first. Give me some space." Then she carried her bag on her right shoulder. "I have to go. I'm already late."

And then, she started to walk away and Trent couldn't do anything but to watch her walk out of the door.

**

"Oh I can't believe that we're already graduating!" Summer squealed as she hugged her red graduation suit tight.

"Yeah. And I can't believe that we'll be going to uni next year!" Lance said. "Like, this is all happening so fast! I can't even imagine that it's almost the end of the school year!!!"

"Hey Chesmyne, got any plans after graduation?" Summer asked Chesmyne. She smiled, "Yeah. Actually, I'm going to Canada to finish off my uni there." She replied.

"Does Trent know this?" Lance asked carefully.

She looked down on her graduation suit and said, "No. Nor have the other boys do and besides, it's none of Trent's business anymore."

"Why not? He's your boyfriend." Summer shot back.

"Maybe he's not."

"What do you mean?"

"Long story short. We had a fight last night."

"Let me guess... Is this about Bella?" Lance asked. Chesmyne just nodded as she sighed desperately.

"Chesmyne!"

She turned around and saw Trent, wearing a black leather sleeveless shirt, black skinny jeans and white rubber shoes and everyone was squealing in joy when they saw him. Chesmyne melted a little bit inside when she noticed how hot he looked in those clothes.

"We need to talk." He said as he dragged her away from Lance and Summer. "Trent, let me go! Lance! Summer! Help me!" Chesmyne said.

"You two really need to talk." Lance said while smiling cheekily.

"Yeah. See ya at lunch, Chesmyne!" Summer said while waving at her.

"Crap! Trent, let me go! We have nothing to talk about!" Chesmyne said as she tried to escape from his strong grip. "TRENT! And what the heck are you doing here?! Shouldn't you be in your dance practice with the other guys?!"

"It was moved." He said firmly then he slammed her on the wall and kissed her passionately on the lips. "Trent, no..." she breathed out as she tried to push him away but he only kissed her again. He encircled her waist as he slipped his tongue inside her mouth and Chesmyne could feel her heart thumping inside of her, so fast that it hurts.