Chapter Twenty-Two

UPDATE!!!!

Enjoy!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday came and as much as the boys want to take the day off to prepare themselves for Chesmyne’s father’s birthday party, they couldn’t because they have to do some recording back in the studio. Then by 11.30 a.m., they did a mall tour. Then they went off into a signing by two-thirty p.m. then they already went home by three p.m. They were all tired so decided to take a nap.

“Rise and shine Trentos!” William shouted by the door.

“Aw… Will, get out.” Trent grumbled as he put the pillow on his face. “I’m tired.”

“Look, we’re all tired, okay? But whining won’t do any good for a big guy like you so get the hell up!”

“Shut up. I’m tired. Piss off, I wanna sleep!” Then he threw his pillow at William.

“It’s already six p.m.” he said.

“So?” Trent asked, annoyed.

“So? Trent, have you forgotten?! Today is Chesmyne’s father’s birthday!” Then Trent opened his one eye in horror because he couldn’t believe that he had forgotten that it was today.

“So get the hell up from that bed because the party starts in an hour.” William said as he watched Trent jumped off the bed and frantically looked for his tux in the closet.

“Aw crap! How could I forget that?! Hey, aren’t you supposed to pick Ellise up tonight?” Trent said to him.

“I already did that thirty minutes ago. She’s downstairs, hanging out with the other boys. Oh, and Katrina’s here too.” William said as he headed for the door. “Hurry up Trent! Chop! Chop!” Then he already left.

“Damn it!” Trent muttered under his breath then he chased William outside of his room. “Oi, Will! You and Ellise head off. I’ll just drive on my own.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, now go!”

“Okay. See ya at the party Trentos!!!” William said then he went downstairs. Meanwhile, Trent went back into his room and got ready.

**

By seven p.m., the party started and it flowed well as expected. Most of the visitors were Jonathan’s friends in business and he introduced her to all of them.

“Chesmyne!!!”

Chesmyne turned around, wearing a sparkly, pink tube ball gown, silver sandals, and a necklace. Her hair was done into a neat and poised bun and to top it up, she even wore a pair of white gold earrings. She saw William in a gray tuxedo and his hair was neatly combed and with him was his girlfriend, Ellise Doctor, who was dressed in a shiny blue, off-shoulder, above-knee-dress and she let her blonde hair down in curls, which made her look more stunning than ever. (For the picture of the boys wearing tuxedoes, just look at the picture on the side --->>>)

“Hey Will!” she greeted him with a high-five. “Nice tux, dude. Looks like you’ve got some swag tonight, aye?” William and Ellise laughed.

“Chessboard, I’ve always had swag since the beginning.” William said.

“Braggart.” Ellise coughed he turned to her in shock. “Hey, that’s mean!” he said to her as he pulled her closer to him by her waist.