Chapter Twenty-Four

Here's the update! Sorry for the long wait guys!

Enjoy!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

William tapped his foot on the floor as he both looked at Trent and Chesmyne and it’s freaking Chesmyne out. “Okay, cut the crap and tell us what you’re thinking.” She said.

“I can’t believe that you two did ‘it’.” William said. “Especially you, Chesmyne. I can’t believe you gave up your virginity that easily.”

“I didn’t. We didn’t get to finish it because you guys keep on interrupting us.” She said.

“Look, Chesmyne, you’re way too young for this.” He said. “I don’t want you to do something that you’ll regret later on.”

“Will, I’m a big girl now. I know what I’m doing! And the reason that we almost did it is because we love each other! And why are you acting like this?! You’re not even my real brother!”

“Yeah, you’re right! I may not be your brother but who was there to bail up your sorry ass on the road, huh!? It’s me, right?! It’s me!”

“And now what?! You’re making me feel dirty and bad for doing this just because you helped me to get through it all?! You know, you’re pathetic!”

“No, you ARE the pathetic one ‘cause you’re a slut!”

Then Trent punched him and Zach blocked him from hitting William again, “You have no right to talk to her like that!” he shouted.

“Oh yes, like always… The prince saves her damsel in distress.” William said as he wiped the blood on the side of his mouth.  

“You know Will, I don’t see the big deal about this. I mean, you and Ellise would’ve done it too!” Trent added.

“Trent’s right. I use to do it with Kat once a week except when she knows that she’s about to have her ‘thing’.” Zach joined in. “And why should it be a big deal to you?”

“I can’t believe that you think of me that way, Will.” Chesmyne suddenly spoke up as she walked off with tears streaming down from her brown eyes.

Then silence settled among them.

“I’m outta here.” Julian said while putting his two hands in the air then he walked off.

“Me too. I can’t bear this ‘sex’ talk.” Jayden said. “I’ve had enough of sex education during my high school years… So please!” Then he, too, walked off.

“I can’t believe that you thought of her that way.” Trent said in disgust then he left too.

“Zach?”

“I’m sorry Will but you crossed the line.” Zach said then he left too.

**

The boys still went to the studio but barely talking to each other along the way, especially Trent and William. “Okay, this is really awkward.” Jayden said, breaking the silence among them. “Is this still about what happened this morning?”

“Probably.” Julian said.

“No, not really.” Zach said.

“Will?” Jayden asked while looking at William hopefully.