3. I Hate You

TAEHYUNG's POV

The bell almost ring and the boys decided to ditch in the rooftop. So I follow along. I just wanted to escape this cafeteria seriously, girls are annoying.
"Guys look" Namjoon said.

"You're just an ugly nerd, don't even think about Taehyung, don't let me catch you talking to him again!" I look and see that Laura is the one to said that.
Then I see the nerd in the arms of two other girls.

As I was about to walk away, I heard someone yelled

"Talking to him or not is my problem!People like you shouldn't interfere!"

Man this girl doesn't know what being scared is.

"Oh damn!" Hobi said and next thing I know, the nerd was gettin beat up.
"What are you guys doing?" I yelled while walking toward them with BTS following behind.

I don't know why I'm getting to this mess.

"O-opp-pa" Laura stuttered. Her eyes widen as if she just saw a ghost. The other two girls let go of the nerd now as soon as they saw me. "Oppa, she's just rude so I'm trying to teach her a lesson." she cling to me arm.
I immediately brush her off, she's such a 2-face.

"Go, I don't want to see your face" seriously, I don't.
"But opp-"
"GO!" I yelled and she flinched. She keep her head down and walk away with the two girl following behind. "And don't ever touch her again."

After the girls vanish completely, I still stand there expecting a thankyou. But she didn't do anything.

"Are you okay?" Jin ask the girl.
"I'm fine" she said coldly. Her cheeks was bright red from the slaps which makes me worry.

"What's your name?" Jimin ask. Aishhh why would he ask that.
"J-Jinhee. Kim Jinhee" she reply then start to open her locker.
Jinhee......it's a cute name.

"You guys should go" She said calmly.

"Aren't you going to said thankyou?" I asked

She then take out something and throw it at me. I quickly catch it, it was my notebook.

"Thankyou?" She scoffed. "Because of you, I get bully. Because you can't even take your own notes that I have to go through this on my first day! All I wanted was peace but you ruined it!! And you want me to say thankyou? Don't ever talk to me again, I hate you." With that, she slam her locker and run away.

I just stand there speechlessly. I don't know what to feel, should I feel angry? Hurt? Happy?

"Hyung! Let's just go" Jungkook said.
Just so many things happen this morning, it's stressing me out.
"Okay, let's go." I said and we all headed to the rooftop.

"Tae, are you ok?" Suga asked.
"Ya, why?" I replied.
"Hyung, it's the first time you stand up for someone...a girl, it's weird." Jungkook added.

"I think anyone would do the same Jungkook-ah, beside it's part of my fault she's getting in trouble anyway." I responded.

"You know Jinhee is different, in fact she's the first girl that ever say they hate you. I think we could try to be friends with her?" Namjoon said.

"Pftss, who would wanna be friend with a nerd" I scoffed.

JINHEE's POV

After what happen, he didn't return to class. I'm actually glad he didn't, I don't want to see him anyway. But I feel a bit weird....to think about it he did save me didn't he? Although he's the one who cause this, he still save me...maybe I should say thankyou after all?

*RINGGGGGGGGGGG*

Woohoo, it's finally the last bell!!
I pack up my stuff then head out the school's gate as soon as possible. I don't want to deal with Laura or Taehyung again.

I take out my phone and dial my manger to pick me up. He just remind that I have a fan meeting in two hours.

"Kyaaaa, it's BTS!!" I heard someone yelled. Not again......

BTS walk out the gate, with girls surrounding them, one of the fangirl push me and didn't even say sorry, rude ass.

Some of BTS member look at me and smile.....I smile back, but notice Taehyung didn't look. I couldn't  care less.

After an hour, mymanger pick me and drop my off at a salon where I meet my other member before the meeting.
"Omoo, this is KJ?" Minah laughed. "Didn't know you would look good with this nerd style."

"Haha very funny" I fake a laugh.

"You look cute though, anyway how's school?" Minhee eonnie asked.

"It was fine." I lied. I didn't want them to get worry. "Anyway, stylist eonnie I'm ready" I changed the topic.

"KJ, why don't you dye your hair a different color? I think blonde would look good." Minhee suggest d.

"No way, if I dye it blonde, people at school will suspect." Seriously it will makes me stand out even more.

~During the Fan Meeting~

"Kyaaaaaa~~~~~ KJ!!!!"
"Minah eonnie~"
"Minhee, I love you!"

I heard the fans yelled. I didn't know this much fans would come to such asmall meeting, there are about a thousand of them. I finally have that feelings of being famous again. Gosh only 1 day at school make me feel like a complete loser. Anyway, it feels so relieve after I take the glasses and braces off.  It makes me feel like a completely different person.

"KJ!!!!KJ!!!!KJ!!!!" I heard my fans yelled and it makes me feel happy.