37. Jinhee.....KJ?!

NO ONE's POV

The stadium's light turn off as the stage's giant screen turn on. A video intro of KJ, BamBam, Yugyeom, and Chansung was played for the audience. The scream and fanchant was going on and on and on forever.

BTS covers their ears from the ear-piecing scream of
"CHANSUNG OPPA!!!"
"BAE SUZY!!!"
"BAMBAM OPPA!!!!
"YUGYEOM OPPA!!"
"KJ!KJ!KJ!KJ!KJ!!!!! Saranghae!!!"

There was a long pause of KJ's shot before the light was turn back on. The screen shows a long close up of Jinhee's face where she look into the camera charismatically.

"She....... She looks familiar....." Jungkook said with his eyes glued to the screen.

"Same!!! I thought I was the only one!!" The other replied.

"I have a weird feeling...." J-Hope added.

"It's weird.... I think I've seen her before..." Taehyung try to focus extreme hard.
"Eh.... Maybe I've seen her on TV" he shrugged.

The light are now turn back on, the fan's scream was louder than ever. All the fans was yelling out their bias's name like there's no tomorrow. The most audible was KJ's.... Coming from the fanboys.

The song starts playing as the fangirl's voice getting louder and louder at the sight of Suzy, BamBam and Yugyeom.

"They look so different on stage, daebak!" Jimin said.

After the first verse, Chansung also appear on stage and all the Hottest raises up their light stick in craziness.

And finally, fireworks shoot up as the chorus part is coming. KJ makes her entrance to the stage, follow by her fellow back up dancers from behind.

The cameras start to focus at KJ, as her face showed on the big screen.

At this time, all the fanboys and girls wave their Dream's light stick in unison, while they never stopped to fan chanting her names.

"KJ!!!! KJ!!!! KJ!!! KJ!! KJ!!!"

The cameras are now filming everyone in a master shot as fireworks continued to shoot.
KJ confidently hold her mic closer to her, knowing that the chorus part is coming closer. Then she opens her mouth as her voice travel to the mic.

"Wait........wait....... Isn't that......." Taehyung's heart stopped beating.

"That voice.......!!" Taehyung yelled as he squint his eyes, trying to look closer.

"Naw....... It can't be......" BTS dropped their jaws as all their eyes focus on the girl in the screen, singing and dancing in sync with everyone else.

"THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!" Taehyung yelled. The fans in the front look at him as if he was crazy.

"That's not Jinhee...." Taehyung said. "That's not possible."

"That's what we are trying to tell ourselves." The other replied.

"But that voice...... The face feature is the same!! But...... That big eyes..... No glasses........perfect teeth with no braces........ Her make up.........Her hair.... They're perfect styled. Absolutely stunning." Taehyung shake his head, which is growing more and more confused.