34. The Truth (Part 2)

TAEHYUNG's POV

I return to my class from the rooftop after the bell ring, but all I did in class was texting Jinhee...... Who won't reply.

The last bell of the day rung, signaling the students to go home. But I am still, lifelessly sit in my chair and stares into space.

After a while, they all left including Yugyeom and BamBam. I then picked myself up from my seat, then sit in Jinhee's. The feeling was magical, as if I could feel her warmth in my arms, her flowery fragrance, and her cute nerdy glasses.

I was dragged back to reality by an interruption.

"Oppa!" A voice squeak as they open the door. It was Yuna.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"As her friend, I know Jinhee would never do something like that. It was Yuna who made up the who scene and frame Jinhee. The handprints on her face came from Yuna herself." BamBam said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you don't believe me or Jinhee, then go talk to Yuna. See what she have to say." BamBam shrugged.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe it's time for me to find out the truth.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" Yuna ask as she step closer.

"I'm trying to text Jinhee" I said.

"Why are you texting her?" Yuna furrows her eyebrows, "She is such a faker, Oppa she cheated on you, remember?"

She didn't cheat on me.... It was just my stupidity that makes me believe that she did.

"Don't ever call her a faker" I replied.

"Oppa, but she is!" Yuna insist.

"Stop it Yuna, I already know everything!" I exploded.

"Oppa, what are you talking about?" Yuna's eyes twitches.

"You're the fake one. You faked it didn't you?" I asked angrily

"F-Fake what oppa?" She stutters.

"Jinhee didn't bully you, it was just all your acting. You slapped yourself and blame it on Jinhee, didn't you?"

"N-No.... Jinhee did bully me!" Yuna argue but she kept stuttering. Enough for me to claim that she's lying.

"Yuna, lying will not get you anywhere, I already know the truth." I said.

"Did Jinhee told you that? Oppa don't believe her!" Yuna said desperately.

"She didn't told me, but now I realize that she is someone who would never do that. Yuna just stop lying!"

She stopped arguing this time, as if she runs out of words to say.

"Fine! I'm the one who did it!" Yuna finally admit.
But why does my heart hurt so much hearing the truth?

"I slap myself and blame it on Jinhee, happy?" She said, on the verge of crying.

"It's all her fault...... Everything is her fault! She took you away from me!" Tears are now overflowing on her face.

"What did you see in her, Taehyung? I'm prettier than her, I'm smarter than her, and I'm more beautiful than her! How many times am I suppose to tell you? Why won't you look at me?! Why do you keep looking at her?? She's nothing but a trashy looking nerd!....... Why won't you look at me...." Yuna cried a mess.

She flinch when I lifted my hand. I stopped myself before I did something stupid. I'm lying if I said I don't want to kill her this instant.

"You ask why I don't look at you? You ask why I look at Jinhee? Simply because Jinhee is Jinhee, and you're not Jinhee. Don't ever compare yourself to Jinhee, she's something you will never be. So what if she wears glasses? So what if she looks like a nerd? Her inside is still beautiful not like you, evil and pathetic bitch." I spat.