20. Unhappiness

TAEHYUNG's POV

"Ya! Are you seriously dating Yuna?" Jimin groaned in frustration.

"Yea......."

"We know what happened back then... But do you still love her?" Rapmon asked this time. I turn into stone. I didn't know how to answer. Do I still love her? I don't know.

"Why aren't you answering?"

"What about Jinhee then? A few days ago you told us you were going to ask her out soon, don't you remember?" Of course I remember! how can I forget, I even plan how I'm going to ask get out. But things didn't go the way I planned.

"Yes, I remember"

"Then why are you dating Yuna now! So you like Yuna or Jinhee?" Of course I like Jinhee! .... No, I love her.

"I love Jinhee..."

"Ask Jinhee out then!"

"You guys don't understand, I just don't want to hurt Yuna, she already suffered back then because of me!"

"So you're just going to lied to her? She'll just be more hurt if she found out you don't even love her. Then you going to end up hurting Yuna, Jinhee, and yourself!" Suga said. Suga have a point. I'm just going end up hurting all of us.

"I... Need more time..." I replied.

They all sighed.

Jungkook laid a hand on my shoulder. "I hope you make the right decision, hyung"

"Thanks."

"You know, the main reason Jinhee reject me.... Because she told me, she loves you." Rapmon lowered his head. Really? Jinhee.... Love me, too? I want to tell her I feel the same too.... But-

JINHEE's POV

*Trending News: Dream's KJ and B1A4's Baro dating?*

Here we go again, another scandal about me with some other male idol I don't even talk to.
I feels like god is trying to make fun of me the fact that Taehyung already have a girlfriend or is he trying to comfort me? Telling me to move on?

"Taehyung, I made this for you~" My expression drop immediately upon hearing Yuna's voice.

You know what's great? She start to hang out with us too. Nice isn't it?

I could sense every girl in this cafeteria all send glares at her. It's funny because I used to be the target, now they don't even give a shit about me. Should I be happy about this?

Usually I'm the one who sit next to Taehyung, but she takes over that seat now. Seeing her acting all lovey dovey making me cringe in disgust.

"Here, say ahh~" Yuna's right arm wrap around his arm while her left hand tried to feed him. This remind me of the night Taehyung is sick...

"It's alright." Tae let out a nervous laugh, "I can eat by myself."

"Are you okay?" Miyoung whispered in my ear.

I gave her a weak smile, "Of course!"

I continue to poke my food, I have no appetite today.
I put on a resting-bitch-face while inside.... I feel like dying.