11. Jealous

JINHEE's POV

Melon Award was awesome .Dream, my group won Album of The Year and Girl Group of the Year! And we only debut for 2 years, that's pretty crazy. Last night was the most fun I ever have.
But the fun don't last forever....because I realize.... I'm at school right now.

I'm in the locker room, changing to my PE clothes. Today is physical testing day for the seniors and I'm too lazy to do any exercise today.

"Jinhee-yah, let's go together!" Miyoung said running toward me.
On the way, she won't blabbering about how Jin talks with her. She looks so happy that it makes me happy.

TAEHYUNG's POV

Bts and I are in the gym together with the other seniors.
"Ya, let's go somewhere after school" Suga suggested.

"Where?"

"How about the mall?" Hobi said. "Everyone is free right?"

"Yeah." the rest answer.

"Let's invite Jinhee and Miyoung!" Rapmon said.

"Of course!" We answered.

A sharp whistle pierced the air, catching our attention. The whistle or more like a cat call belong to a group of boys behind us. Immature.
"Goddam, who's that girl?" The leader said.

Bts and Ifollow their gaze, only to find us looking at Jinhee.
My jaw drop seeing her in those sportwear, as if they were made only for her. Well....other girls are wearing the same thing....but Jinhee stands out the most. I snap out of my head, realize I sound like a perv right now.

"Wow... I think I'm in love" Rapmon said. I hope not.

"Noona is so fit!" Jungkook commented.

"Miyoung is....cute" Jin added. I thought we're talking about Jinhee.....

"Miyoung! Jinhee-ya! We're here!" Suga called out.

They heard him and now making their way toward us.

"This nerdy girl have some fine ass body." The leader mumbled and his friend laughed. I immediately send him death glare which shut the boy up. Dumb bastards.

JINHEE's POV

The moment we reach BTS, I realize Miyoung is no longer by my side. She's next to Jin...what good friend she is!

I also notice that we are in the middle of many attentions. Mostly BTS's fangirls but there's also boys looking at me. I guess hanging out with BTS make me popular in some way.
But I feel uncomfortable, what if someone in the crowd regconize me?

"I wish you guys luck on the testing." Jimin said, he's always so polite.

"Thank you chimchim!" I thanks him along with the other.

"Noona, fighting!!" Jungkook cheer for me.

"Thank you kookie, hwaiting!" I replied.

"Hey you" Taehyung slightly punches my shoulder. "Good luck" he whisper and smile then going back to what he was doing. My hearteu..........

"Listen up! We'll start our testing right now, go get in pair! One will do the testing, while the other checks. After that person is done, you guys switch spot! NOW GET A PARTNER!" The coach yelled