25. Baby

JINHEE's POV

"Good morning mom~" I went over and peck her on the cheek before sitting down.

"My daughter in a good mood today" my dad commented while reading the magazine which have my group picture in the front cover.

"Did something happened?" Mom asked.

"No, nothing. I just feels great today~" because me and Tae is finally a couple~~

"Oh, and can we not hang my poster up anymore?" I asked.

"Why? Do you not like it? You look great in those posters"

"It just... I feel like being watched , and I don't want anyone to know my identity yet. We can hang it back up again after graduation" I actually have a plan to reveal myself to Taehyung and BTS, in a month. They'll be surprise right??

NO ONE's POV

"Okay! We'll take it down" her parents nodded in agreement.

*Ding Dong*

"He's here!!" Jinhee squeak as she stuff the last piece of breakfast in her mouth and grab her backpack.

"Bye guys!!" She wave as she clumsily ties her shoes and open the door.

"Have fun at school!" Her parents reply.

She open the door, only to see Taehyung waiting.

"Good morning, babe~" he greeted her with his rectangular smile and she swear she could felt her stomach doing flips.

"Morning Tae!"

The couple walk to school, holding hands while talking about their weekend. Jinhee didn't have much to say since all she did was dance practice and performing.
Once they arrive in front of the front gate, everyone shifted their gaze on them.

"Oh, they're holding hand!"
"Are they dating???"
"No fucking way he's dating that nerd!"
"I don't like Yuna, but I admit Taehyun oppa look better with her than this nerd"
"I can't believe this! Poor oppa have to stuck with her!"

Jinhee roll her eyes at the comment. Did the comments bother her? Not really. First of all, she won't let those ignorant comments intrude her relationship. Second? Simply because those comments are all wrong.

"She's so ugly, I swear"
"What did Taehyung see in her anyway??"

Taehyung's blood boil as he heard those comments, he won't let anyway talk like that to his girlfriend!

"Pehaps you guys are looking for a death wish?" There were venom dripping from Taehyung's voice.

All the student gulped as they froze in their place.

"You!" Taehyung pointed to the girl who made the last comments.

"Yes?" She cringed as she feels her leg shaking.

"Repeat what you just said." Taehyung gritted his teeth. Jinhee looked at her boyfriend with widen eyes. She was not familiar with this side of him.

"I'm sorry!! I will watch my words from now on! " She quickly apologized. Other students looked at her with pity, while they remind themselves not to say another word about Jinhee.

"Tae!" Jinhee whispered. "let's just go!" She tried to pull him away but he didn't budge. He tighten his grip on her hand this time.

"Good! And if I hear anyone of you bad-mouth my girlfriend again, I make sure you guys got what you deserve!" With that, Taehyung walked away, still holding Jinhee's hand leaving behind many students in terror.