21. Jungkook's Birthday

JINHEE's POV

Today is Jungkook's birthday and we decided to celebrate by taking him out to a KBBQ restaurant. Of course, everyone show up for his birthday: BTS, Miyoung, me....

And Yuna.

"Ahh~ I'm so full!" Jungkook said while patting his stomach.

"Same." Jin said

"Me too!"

"But I still have room for cake!!" Jungkook replied.

"Same here!"

"Then shall we cut the cake?" Jimin clap his hand excitedly.

In a split of a second, the worker carried out a 3 layer fancy birthday cake with a small little Jungkookie statue make out of fondant on the top.
This was a special designed cake that Jimin especially hired top baker to make as Jungkook's birthday gift.

"Woww......" My jaw dropped the moment I look at the cake.

"Oh man Holyy shit! Wow! Gomawoyo hyung" Jungkook touched his mini sweet statue excitedly.

"Anything for maknae" Jimin smiled from ear to ear.

"Jimin sure love Jungkook" BTS commented.

Jin and Miyoung help light up the candle while the rest prepared excitedly to sing.

"Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da~
(Happy birthday to you~)

Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da~

Sarang ha neun JUNGKOOKIE!!!!

Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da~~"

"Wohhhhh!!!!!!!!!!"

"Make a wish!!!!" We cheered.

Maknae then put his hands together and close his eyes. After a few seconds, he open his eyes again and blow the candles.

"Happy birthday, maknae!!" I yelled with the others.

"Our little fetus is growing up!!" Jin commented like a proud mom.

"Here's my gift!" Miyoung places her gift in front of the birthday boy. "It's me and Jin together!!"

"Here's hyung's" the rest followed and places their gift in front of Jungkook.

Kookie looked at the gifts with happiness, deciding which one to open first.

Miyoung and Jin's gift was a Beats Solo2 red Headphone.

Rapmon bought him 2 pairs of black and red converse.

Suga bought a SET of bandanas!

J-hope's gift was an expensive brand of men's perfume.

Yuna bought a timberland shoes which seems lame to me since Jungkook already have a ton of those. Jungkook just look at at gift and said thank you with a small smile.

Taehyung's gift was a red Gucci sweater which was sooo dope!

"Noona.... Where's my gift?" Jungkook asked me cutely.

"Here you go~" I hand to him a little black bag which he was excited to receive, his smile never left his face until he reach to see what's inside.