18. Confess

JINHEE's POV

"Jinhee-yah! Sorry to ignore you the other day. I saw you in Rapmon's arm and I didn't like that. I don't want you to be close with any other guy except me. I don't know when that I start feeling like this but my heart won't stop racing when I'm with you. I know you can't hear this but............... I love you, Jinhee-ah."

"I love you, Jinhee-ah"

"I love you, Jinhee-ah!!"

The words keep echoeing in my head. I wasn't sleeping that time! I didn't expect a secret love confession from Taehyung and now I don't know what to do...Should I act like nothing happened? Should I tell him that I feel the same? What will happen after that?? We'll be a couple?!

"Jinhee please pay attention in class!" Mrs.Lee snap and all of the students look at me.

"Sorry, Mrs. Lee" I said.

"Yah! You alright?" Taehyung's voice echoed through my ear.

"Y-yah...I'm fine." I answered without looking at him. It's weird, my heart won't stop racing. I think I should go see the doctor, this man is giving heart problems.

*Lunch Break*

"Be right back!" Miyoung said as she left to the bathroom.

"Guys!!" Jin called.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm going to confess to Miyoung today"

I spit up my drink.

"It's about time Jin" Rapmon said.

"Good luck hyung!" Jungkook cheered.

"Wish you luck man" Suga said smiling. No need for luck, Miyoung will definitely say yes.

"Thank guys, I'm just a little afraid she'll reject just me just like Rapm- nothing" Jin stop realize what's he was going to say.

"Don't worry! She'll say yes!" I speak up.

"Really?? You think so?!" Jin's smile appear.

"Yes! Positive!"

"Thank Jinhee. I think I have the confidence now!" Jin beamed.

"Shhhhh! She's back" Jimin whisper then everyone be quiet.

JIN's POV

Miyoung, since the first day of school, I've had my eyes on her. A beautiful girl with long black hair and a beautiful smile that shaken up my heart. Believe it or not, I've always look at her when she pass by. Sometimes I caught her looking at me too, but I'm not sure if she feel the same. Unlike other girls, she never tried to talk to me before, neither does she tried to flirt with me. Once I found out she was Jinhee's friend, I was happy as ever. As we start to hang out, I get to know her more and the more I fall in love with her. So I've decided to ask her out in this park, I want to confess in the park because it seems more romantic for me. Today is finally the day, the day she will be officially mine.