43. Love

JINHEE's POV

The students bid me a goodbye politely as they walk pass me. I guess being treated nice is better than being treated like trash.

"Jinhee~~" An arm swing around my shoulder as footsteps are coming closer.

"What took you so long?" I frowned, looking at my boyfriend.

"Sorry, BTS have to get something from their lockers." Taehyung smiles.

"Oh let's just go home early and get ready, I need to shower, my uniform smell." J-Hope said.

"Same here." Jimin's face show disgust when he sniff his own clothes.

NO ONE's POV

Jinhee exit her house, locate herself next to Taehyung in his car as they get ready to go to Minhee's house. Today was Minhee's birthday and all of BTS was invited.

"You look beautiful~" Taehyung smile while keeping his eyes on the road.

"Aigoo, that's the millionth times you said that today." Jinhee chuckles.

"I will never get tired of saying it." Taehyung's hand move from the steering wheel to her hand.

"Okay, we're here." Taehyung park is car outside a house, around was more cars from the guests.

"Look like BTS is here already." Taehyung said, eyeing the familiar cars.

The two walk to a vast living room where the events will be held.

"Happy Birthday~" Jinhee chirped.

"Thank you so much!" Minhee give Jinhee a hug as she accept the gift from Jinhee's hand.

"Happy birthday noona." Taehyung smiles.

"Thanks, we were waiting for you guys." Minhee said.

There were Dream, BTS, and Got7 sitting around and chatting.
To Jinhee's surprise BTS and Got7 were so close as if they were friends for a long time.

Jinhee and Taehyung join the group as the conversation continues.

"What took you so long?" BamBam asked.

"There were a little traffic, I hope I didn't miss anything." Jinhee replied.

On the other hand, Taehyung wasn't focus on the conversation at all.

"Why is he looking at me like that?" Mark whisper to Jackson, noticing the weird look Taehyung was giving.

*Jinhee said she likes Mark in Got7.....* Taehyung thought as a spark of jealousy ignite inside him.

"Youngjae, sing with me." Minhee said as she turn on the Karaoke.

The group takes turn to sing and rap with Minhee, the birthday girl.

"Hey you wannna rap together? Mark want to rap with us." BamBam said, looking at Jinhee.

"Mark? With me and you?" Jinhee asked.

"Ya" BamBam nodded.

*............Mark?.....* Taehyung furrow his brows.

"Jinhee~~!! Let's sing together." Taehyung smile brightly as he grabbed her away before she could answer BamBam.

"Wait but BamBam-"

"It's our turn to sing!"

"But-"

"Let's go!!~" He chirped, dragging her to the sofa.

"Okay!" Jinhee chuckle before giving up.