36. One Mic

TAEHYUNG's POV

At some point, I am very glad that Jinhee sit next to me. It's easier for me to make her fall for me again.

"Good morning!" I give her my signature smile when she sit in her seat next to me.

"Hi" Jinhee replied........
SHE REPLIED!!!

"Did you have a good sleep?" I kept on smiling, seeing her is enough for me to be happy all day.

"Yeah..." She nodded.
"Did you?"

Oh my, she ask me back!! I made some progress compare to yesterday!!

"Yes!! Because you appear in my dreams!" I replied.

Jinhee then giving me a weird look. "Creep" I heard Jinhee mumble under her breath. Why so mean?

Class started and I secretly throw a little note to her desk.
She notice, look at me and furrows her brows.
'Read it' I mouth to her.

She look confuse but open the note and read it at last. My heart burst in happiness when I saw a small smile appear on her lips. Jinhee then pick up a pencil, write something, and throw it back to my desk.
I didn't waste a second and open the note immediately.

Me: Are you an alien? Because you abduct my heart.
Jinhee:.......you're the alien one.

Wait............. Is that supposed to be sarcastic?? ARGHHHHHHHHH.

I hurried and think of another line and throw it to her again. After about 30 seconds, a note was send back.

Me: Are you related to Yoda?
Because yodalicous <3
Jinhee: I'm not related to Chanyeol, sorry.
(A/N: If you know what I mean😉....... No?....ok.....)

Jinhee......WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?? I'M TRYING, CAN'T YOU SEE??!

I pick up my pencil in frustration and write another one before sending it to her.

A corner of her lips curve a little upward when she picks up the note on her desk. But the looks in her eyes changed when she begins to read it. She furrows her brows and I could see the fire in her eyes when she wrote something back.

"Are you crazy?!" She glare at me and throw the paper hard at my face causes the other students to look at us...... What did I do?

I picked the the note that fell from the ground while Jinhee cross her arms and giving me a look.

Me: Me without you is like a nerd without braces, a shoe without laces, asentencewithoutspaces.
Jinhee: Are you freaking making fun of me because I look like a nerd and wear braces??????!!!

..............you know what............ I give up......... I'll just going to disappear now......

JINHEE's POV

The bell already ring and I'm already at the canteen with the others.

"Jinhee..... Sit here." Taehyung smile, pointed to the seat that I always sit beside him.

"I think it's better if you put your backpack there." I retort.

"Come on!..... I'm sorry, just sit here!!" Taehyung pout cutely. Arghh my heart is melting, no!!