32. Misunderstood

JINHEE's POV

"My Jinhee!" I spotted Miyoung with BTS the moment I walked in the school.

"Good morning" I smile weakly.

"Oh my, why is your eyes swollen, Jinhee you look horrible." Miyoung softly touch my cheeks.
So much for the BB cream, it didn't help much.

"Did you cry?" BTS asked worriedly. The fangirls are looking at us, wondering what is wrong.

"I think you could tell" I replied with a sigh.

"Jinhee, BamBam and Yugyeom already told us everything. It'll be fine, that pabo Taehung will realize soon." Miyoung tried to cheer me up. So what if he realizes? What about Yuna? My heart start to ache mentioning her name.

"Anyway, where's the rest?" I asked, changing the topic.

"BamBam and Yugyeom already go to class, so did Taehyung" Jin replied.

"Umh" I nodded, tiredly.

"Are you alright? You worried me, noona" Jungkook's face shows concern.

"I'm fine, really. I'm gonna go to class now." I said.

"Do you need us to go with you??" BTS asked.

"Guys I'm fine! Stop overreacting" I chuckled a bit.

They didn't say anything, they didn't seems to trust my words.

"Whatever, I'm going now!" I bid them a good bye before leaving.

"Bye Jinhee!!"

I enter the classroom, looking down to avoid eye contact with anyone.

But the moment I look up was when I spotted the two idiots looking at me in their front seats. They were smiling at me as if they know something good is going to happen. I give them the don't-look-at-me look when I realize how much attention I was getting from their fangirls.

My gaze then change from BamBam and Yugyeom to Taehyung while I was. walking to my seat. Surprisingly, he was also looking at me, but the look in his eyes changed. It use to be loving and cheerful, but now his eyes are filled with nothing but coldness. He then broke our eye contact, I could feel my heart broke as well.

I sat down, realizing how close I am with Taehyung, but somehow he seems so far now.
Should I greet him?

".....Hi!" I managed to say.

Taehyung slowly turning his head toward me, look at me with boring eyes then go back to what he was doing. He totally ignore me........

NO ONE's POV

"Tae-" Taehyung stood up and walk out before she could finish.

"-hyung......"

*Why won't he give me a chance to explain* Jinhee sadly look down at the floor.

Jinhee slowly rise from her chair, give out a long sigh before walking out lifelessly.

Jinhee entered the canteen. Everyone was at the table, including Taehyung.

"Hi Jinhee!" Everyone smiled except for Taehyung who kept on an ignorant look.

"Hi guys" Jinhee said while looking for a seat to sit. The seat she usually sit was next to Taehyung, but now Taehyung purposely put his backpack there, making sure that's not where Jinhee will sit.

"Umh.... Jinhee sit here." Miyoung patted a space next to her.

"Thanks" Jinhee ended up sitting across from Taehyung.