✨Chapter 6✨

Zendaya Pov

My nerves has been irked to the fullest. Aiden and I went to Walmart real late. And we ran into his babymomma in the checkout line. Like what the heck she doing in Oakland?Like seriously."Oh hey bit** hoe, hey Anthony ,You still look fine as fu**,I missed you,I heard you moved down here but didn't know it was for real."Gigi said.I was bout to give her some words and hands but Aiden gave me a look as he grabbed my hand."Gigi whatchu not gon do is disrespect my girl she is as much as a woman as you well more of a woman than you and you will not disrespect her or I'll show you what disrespect is." Anthony said.I then blurted out "Why are you here? Like are you obsessed with Aiden or something,Everywhere he goes you go,Like where is your life hun?"She chuckled and said"I'm here cause I want to be.Bit** I can be wherever I wanna be, coincidently where I wanna be is where yal at , but anyways Anthony Where is my daughter?" Aiden then sighed and said"She's with her Auntie Ashlen." Gigi gave him a look and said"Ion want my daughter around that bi*** I don't pay that bi**h child support,I pay you,So Ava should be with you." Aiden and I Laughed."Umm Bit** where? Last time you paid me was when we was playing monopoly. Where is this Such thing you call child support money at?"Aiden said.We both then started looking around."Baby check your purse for this child support she speaks of."Aiden said to me.I dug in my purse and said"Nope not here." Gigi rolled her eyes and said"Yal lame as sh** fu** yal" She then left the line to go to another as we laughed. After we checked out we left to get in the car and Gigi happened to be parked right next to us.When will she ever give us a break!!😩 As we were putting the groceries in the car she was like"Bye lames, but Anthony you know who to call when You tired of playing with little girls and you want a woman." As I rolled my eyes Aiden just ignored her.As we were in the car I was overthinking things."Aiden this is beyond Crazy,Your babymother is stalking you.Everywhere you go she goes.We'll never catch a break with her.Next thing you know she's gonna be our neighbor."I said. Aiden then chuckled and said "She's not really worried about us, I promise you. So relax it was just coincidental that she moved down here."I looked out my window as I said"Sure."