Choose Wisely

Aiden Pov

Drama and my ma is so cute together. We call him by his Nickname since he has the same name as our Goddad. But They legit happy together. Can't help touching each other.

Ansley and I went to visit my mom since we like to know what she doing and think her life is quite lit.

"Ma, I surely hope you and drama aren't back there knockin boots. I seen his car out there !" Ansley said as we walked in the house.

There was no response. I ran in ma room to bust them, but they wasn't in there. So Ansley and I searched all over the house. Nowhere to be found.

I peeped outside in the backyard, just to find them in the pool.

They was just chilling on the float.

Ansley and I snuck up on them. Taking pictures of them both. That's when I yelled ,they got scared , and fell off the float.

"Aiden you play too much!"Ma yelled wiping the water off my face."Yea I get that a lot." I said smirking."Hey mommy."Ansley said."Hey baby."she said climbing out the pool.

"Hey drama." Ansley and I said. "Hola."he said as he swam around in the pool.

Ma came to us and kissed our cheeks and said"So what yal been up to?" She said wrapping a towel around her. "Chilling."I replied."Being a mother."Ansley said.

We went in the house and as Ansley and Ma talked I posted the picture of Ma and Drama. Captioning it
"I didn't ask for this on my pizza, but they goals asf  😭😭💀❤️ @ashleymoore  and @drama "

 Captioning it"I didn't ask for this on my pizza, but they goals asf  😭😭💀❤️ @ashleymoore  and @drama "

Comments were like"they are so cute together ❤️😍" "they really look happy together.😩" "this could be us but your black ass scared of water 🙄💀😂@hoes " "they are like everything😩❤️"

Ansley Pov

After Ma and Drama took their showers, Drama wanted to take us out to eat. Aiden didn't come cause Cassie already had dinner prepared for him.

I swear Ma and Drama are like the cutest, they decided to match and it was so cute. They had on all white and sunglasses.

Drama took us to some restaurant that had the view of the ocean. It was so beautiful. The food was amazing.

Although I was the third wheel, I didn't care cause they were just so cute.
"Damn yal got some weird suntans. Ma, one side of your body is tanned the other isn't. Drama your tan is shoulders down. How is that?" I asked. They laughed.