No privacy

Aiden Pov

The first day back home of us being married, was a mess. We had no privacy whatsoever.

I kissed on Cassie's neck"I love you baby girl."

She smiled and said"I love you too baby" I sat her up on the kitchen counter and pulled her shorts and panties down. I started eating her out as she moaned and went through my hair.

"I'm through, I've had it with him!Fuck him"Ansley said coming into the house. Why did I give my sisters a key to my house 🙄🙃?

Cassie quickly slipped her bottoms up before Ansley came into the kitchen with her kids. I sighed in frustration and said "What happened?"

"That ole nigga had the audacity to fuck some hoe in my bed!"She said. That pissed me off. I headed out the kitchen and into my room getting ready to meet with ole dawg until Ansley said "I'm just Kidding, Klay not dumb."

I hit her in the back of the head, she put her kids down, and chased me around the house just to punch me in the jaw.

Holding my jaw that was aching "The fuck you doing here?"

She smiled and said "I wanted to visit my newlywed couple." She then quickly said"and to drop off my kids."

"What was the last thing you said?"I asked." That your niece and nephew loves you a lot and they wanted to stay with you ." She said.

"Wait noo,do you see any kids here?? I'm tryna have alone time with my wife."I said. "I see my kids here, thanks a lot big bro, I owe you one. I'll get em around 5pm." She said while leaving the house.
"Ansley!" I said following her out the house. "I'm tryna get some dick, never had some for a good min."she said getting in her car."I'm tryna give dick to my wife."I said back.

"Should have did it at your honeymoon."she said before leaving.

Damn

I went back in the house and Aubrey came running up to me saying " Play?"

"You and your brother gonna take a nap."I said."No."She said."Yes."I said.

Wow Klay bout to get it, and I'm stuck with his kids. Not fair.

Surprisingly I got them to go to sleep,it took time to get August sleep, he just wanted to play with his toy. You just gotta put your foot down with his temper tantrum,and be patient. By the time I got him sleep, Cassie ended up asleep too.

"Wake up baby." I said lightly shaking her."No baby later."She whined.

Plan B, I got under the covers and pulled her bottoms down and started giving her head again then she was wide awake.

Until...."Hey, where's the remote?"Ashlen asked. "Why tf are you here??? When did you come in?"I asked.

"The boys are watching a basketball game, the girls are watching some princess show, and I really need to watch this show. And I just needed to get away. But I came in 5 minutes ago."she said.

"Ohmahgash why you didn't go over ma house or dad's?" I asked.

"Ma having a sleepover for Anjoley and her friends. Dad never gave me a key to his house and he's out of town with Ashton,Avery,and Ariel."she said.

"Oh my gosh the remote is in the cup holder in my recliner chair. When the show is over leave and take your niece and nephew." I said.

"Damn who pissed in your cereal?" Ashlen said.

"You and your sister. All I want is pussy and yal mouthafuckers are cock-blocking. Damn." I said. " you'll get your pussy just be patient dawg." She said laughing. I went back and my room, to find Ansley's Bébé kids, in my bed all on my wife.

"Omg why you  little monkeys in my bed, I thought y'all was sleep"I said.

"No you a monkey."Aug said as he sat next to Cassie, playing with his toy.Aubrey started laughing at the word monkey. "Monkey monkey monkey!" Aug said as Aubrey continued to laugh causing Cassie to laugh too.

I just left and went in the living room with Ashlen. She was watching some dumb show ion know what it's called, but it had people always arguing. I ended up falling asleep.

When I woke up, Ashlen was gone, Ansley's kids was gone,but my kids were here.

"Hey daddy! I did your makeup, you look so cute!."Ana'Maria said smiling big.

"No no no no Ohmahfuckinggash!"I yelled

"No cussing daddy." Ava'Marie said as she sat in front of the TV watching sponge bob.

Fml !

I went in the Bathroom and cleaned up my face,Ana'Maria had me looking like a clown.

I went in my room and Cassie and Aja'Mariane was in bed sleep. Bruh why is Cassie still sleep? She been sleeping for the longest. But I'm not even gon stress it anymore, I'll just dick her down this weekend.