Our Son

Ashley Pov

I guess the thought of Aiden finding out he had another child, led August to asking "You don't have no idea what could have happened to our son. The only thing you told me was that nigga took him and you never seen him again."

I froze for a minute, I never thought it'll be brought up. I tried so hard not to cry.

"Babe?" He said grabbing hold of me.

"I don't know, I don't know, I'm not sure if I wanna know." I cried.

"How are you not sure you wanna know? Our son is probably out there." He said. At this point I don't think August was trying to sympathize with me, he wanted answers that I can't give.

"August I don't know. I gave birth to a baby, who's face I couldn't even get to see." I cried.

He got quiet, I could tell he wanted to cry, but held back.

"I cried and begged to see our son. He took  him straight out of me, right out of the room. And I didn't see him or the baby the rest of the night. I cried and cried, kicked and screamed that night. The next time the man came back, I cried asking him what did he do to our baby , where is the baby . All I got was it's gone. I asked if the baby was alive he still said it's gone. Then he said it was a boy. I tried fighting him but was in so much pain."

"Ashlen do you think our son is still alive?"

"There's a 60/40 chance that he either killed him or gave him away. He could kill him and nobody would know since there's no type of records. He hated you with a passion so seeing your seed, ain't no telling. But there's a chance our son could be in foster care. Or adopted to some family."

"And not a bit of you wants to find out?"

He was really down my throat with these questions.

"I do but then I don't want to be let down. Nor do I know where to start."

"When you want something bad , you'll create your own starting point. If you don't wanna help, I'll do it on my own"he said.

"I wanna help find our son ." I said.

"There's a chance he's around 17- 18 now." August said.

We Need Each Otherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें