Out of Trouble

* I believe the owners instagram is xwhyandz... Something like that"

Zendaya Pov

Today was Ana'Maria's birthday, she turned 5. Having her was the best thing that has ever happened to me. She's my best friend. She's so goofy you can't help but smile and laugh when you're around her.

She's just growing up,I wish she would stay little. She's starting to look more and more like Aiden though.

"Ladybug wake up, my love. It's your birthday."I said going through her hair and kissing her forehead as she slept.

She rubbed her eyes and yawned."Mommy I'm five now."

"Yes you are,my big girl."

She hopped up and said "I gotta get ready for my big day. I wanna get my nails done. My fingers and toes. I want to sit in the chair and put my feet in the water mommy."

I smiled at her and said "ok Ladybug, lets get ready first "

She got out of bed and ran to her bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. While she did that I pulled out the outfit I got her, for her to wear.

"Ladybug when you're done come to my room so I can fix your hair." I said leaving her room.

"Ok mommy."
I went to my room to get ready too. Today was gonna be a busy day for me, but I cancelled everything since it was Ana's birthday.

I'm surprised Aiden hasn't called yet.

I had a lot of people texting me telling me to tell Ava happy birthday. Even Odell texted me.

After we was both ready,we left the house. I had to take a picture of her cause she was just too cute. And she wanted me to take pictures of everything she did today.

 And she wanted me to take pictures of everything she did today

As soon as we got in the car Aiden finally called.

"Ana your daddy is calling." I said handing her the phone.

She got all excited and grabbed the phone.

"Hey daddy!"

"Thank you daddy, I love you too."

"Mommy is taking me to get my nails done."

Ana handed the phone back to me, "Daddy wants to talk to you."

I grabbed the phone

Phone Convo

Me- Hello

Aiden- Hey Daya, how you doing?

Me-Good

Aiden- I got her dress, but I'mma start setting up her birthday party. Where's your keys?

Me-Under the flower pot,its taped on it.

Aiden -Alright what else you have planned with her.

Me-I'm going to take her to a movie and we'll be back home.