Breaking Into The New House

Aiden pov

"Daddy, where are we going? We passed the house." Ava'Marie said.

"You going wherever I'm going ok?"I said.

"Yes sir."she said.

"We going to Nana's house."Ana'Maria said.

"No we not."I said pulling up to the house .

"Come on."I said getting out the car.

They got out and followed me. I grabbed the keys from out my pocket and unlocked the door."Daddy we're breaking into someone's house this is a crime, we can go to jail."Ava'Marie said.

Then crybaby Ana'Maria started crying "Daddy I don't want us to go to jail."Ana'Maria said boo hoo crying. As I walked in they stood outside."Yal come in, this yal new house. Stop crying Ana'Maria." I said.

They walked in and looked around. "Yal go find your rooms."I said. The biggest smile came upon there faces and they ran upstairs. I set each of their doors up based off their favorite color and favorite character .

On Ava'Marie's door she had spongebob Sticker and her name spelled out in Blue. Ana'Maria had hello kitty with her name spelt out in pink. Aja'Mariane's was Kai-lan with her name spelt out in purple.

Based off the screams and overexaggerations, you can tell the loved their new rooms. I went upstairs to check up on them. They were looking in each other's room.

Ava'Marie happened to notice there was an extra room, but it was the only room with the door closed. "Who's room is that?"she asked.

"How bout yal go look."I said. "Hopefully its a dress up room."Ana'Maria said."yea that or a game room."Ava'Marie added.

Welp they'll be disappointed. They ran to the door as Aja followed.

Once they opened up the door, all the excitement died. "Uhh is Amari moving in with us?"Ava asked.

I chuckled and said "Nah , yal have a baby brother on the way."

Their jaws stopped."Dad, you said you was stopping with Ana'Maria, I let you slide with Aja'Mariane. Not again 😩 stop making babies. He's the last and final."Ava'Marie said. I chuckled as Ana'Maria on the other hand was jumping up and down.

"We're having another baby !We're having another baby! And Its gonna be a boyy and it gonna be a boy!"Ana'Maria sung.

"Baby!"Aja'Mariane said smiling.

"How many months is Cassie, why isn't she here?"Ava'Marie asked.

"I have a child on the way with another lady that's not Cassie's."I said feeling disappointed in myself. I hate that my daughters have to go through this with me.

"Dad this is the same thing that happened with Daya and Lea."Ava'Marie said. Damn she made me feel hella bad. This isn't the example I wanted to set for her. I don't want her to think its ok just to be a man's baby mama.

"I know I know and I'm sorry. This is the last baby."I said.

"Alright cool ."She said before walking to her room.

"Baby! baby!"Aja yelled.