Chapter 35

Aiden Pov

So my mom can stop bothering me, I took Cassie on a date. She's a very beautiful girl,its just I'm not ready to date right now. Still a little damaged from my last relationship.

"I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, your mom really wants you to be happy. And she forcing you to like me and I don't want you to be forced." Cassie said as we sat at the table."No it cool, nothing forced at all, you're a very beautiful girl, I'm just really not ready for a relationship nor tryna start a new one right now."I said looking at her."I understand,I was in your position for years, after my ex fiancé I dated for 6 years cheated on me and told me he was in love with another girl, I was broken for years and didn't want to date anybody. I just focused on myself and making money.Then Karrueche did what your mom is doing, forcing us to be together." She said as our drinks came."Wow, but I don't know why she would want you with me. I'm no good for anyone. I want and get what I can't have. My previous relationship was because I cheated and got the girl pregnant. I was meant to be a hoe." I said. She laughed and said "You're not meant to be a hoe, you just not ready to be committed and it's nothing wrong with that.You're still young.""I guess you right."I said smirking.She then looked at me smiling.I leaned forward towards her as she leaned over towards me. I caressed her cheek with my thumb as I looked at her lips and said"Baby,I'm not the one for you, you too beautiful to get hurt by me." I then sat back straight in my seat as she did the same."You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world but you do have a say in who hurts you, and I like my choice." She said smiling at me."A quote from The Fault in our stars."I said smirking."Yep."she said smiling."But on some G- sh** don't come into this relationship thinking you can change me. That's how a relationship fu**s up just go with the process."I said."What will I change about you?You seem pretty human to me."she said."You tell me."I said."I don't wanna change you at all." I then said" I think you lying,but ok." She laughed as I did the same."You want anymore kids?"she asked."Girl you already jumping to kids da** you don't even know my social security number and you already asking for kids."I said laughing she then began to laugh."I'm just asking."she said laughing."Nah not really.I feel like yal females want me cause I make pretty babies, then yal leave me." I said."Nahh nothing like that, well for me your babymama's probably did."she said laughing."You right."I said laughing.The rest of the night we laughed and talked getting to know each other. She pretty cool might just be the one for me.Thanks Ma.