2 years >4 years

Aiden Pov

Today is gonna be a special day, I've decided I'm gonna propose to Cassie. She's the realest girl I ever fucked with. She never rushed me,tried to change me, she just loved me. She loved my girls and treated them like they're hers. She's everything to me,so why not marry her.

So I decided to take the whole family out. It was quite awkward at first. Since it was just Ma,her boyfriend Chris,and Dad. Dad just stared at his phone the whole time, until my god dad Chris came. They started laughing and joking around. Throwing slick at my ma's bf. But honestly ma and him was not bothered one bit they was so into one another. Stephen and Ashlen came, not bringing the kids. Ansley and Klay came with their kids. Cassie's people arrived also.

Cassie finally came with all the girls, she took them out shopping with her."Hello everyone."Cassie said greeting everyone as she carried Aja'Mariane. She gave me a kiss and sat next to me.
"How you been babe?" Cassie asked as wiped a bread crumb off my mouth.

"I've been great and you?"I said."Great, I had a good time with the girls today."she said."Thats good."I said.

"So what's this get together  all about?"I said."Getting together."I said laughing. She laughed and hit me."Silly, I know that, but what for?" She asked."Just being together as a family and enjoying each other."I said. "Oh alright."she said. We all started socializing and enjoying each other's company.

While we were eating I dropped my utensils on the ground on purpose. "Damn."I said looking under the table pretending to get it.

"Uh waiter, we need more uten-" Cassie said before I cut her off saying "Casandra."

She looked at me and was in shock. I was on one knee. "Casandra,will you marry me?" I asked.

She was so shocked "Oh my gosh Oh my gosh, Yes Aiden! Yes! " she said tearing up. I put the ring on her and she gave me a kiss. Everyone was happy and clapping. My mom recorded the whole thing. "Show off that ring baby." Cassie's mom said.

Cassie did as told as everyone looked in aww. "That is beautiful."Ma said. "You're gonna be are stepmommy!"Ava'Marie said as she hugged Cassie. Ana'Maria then did the same thing as her older sister. Everyone started taking pictures also. Today was the most happiest day for Cassie and I.

Not having a private life, paparazzi got put the information before us. And seconds later the news was already out on social media before we could even post anything. It was also on TMZ.

"Basketball Player, Anthony Alsina, finally proposes to Girlfriend, Cassie." The headline said. "Son of August Alsina, Anthony Alsina, proposes to girlfriend, Cassie" Another headline said. "Cassie is Engaged!" Other headlines said.

Cassie took a picture of her ring and posted it on her Instagram and tagged me in it. Theshaderoominc posted her picture also, captioning it "#AnthonyAlsina definitely did a good job with that engagement ring.👀#Cassie" There were a lot of good comments saying "congrats, I love them together." "Aww finally 😩💕" "#Cathony😍💕" "They deserve each other." There were other comments like"Damn Ik Zendaya probably crying a river😂💀" "They jumping into marriage too quick" "Is this a joke." "He been with Zendaya longer than he was with Cassie, you would have thought he was gonna marry Zendaya"

I reposted Cassie's picture and someone commented "pussy must have been real good😹😹😹" So I replied back to it and said"Never been in it, so that can't possibly be the reason"
Shaderoominc reposted it and captioned it "#Cassie was like no ringy no dingy#AnthonyAlsina "  comments said "aww she's waiting til marriage" "bruhh mark my words, they gonna get a divorce quicker than Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian, just cause he just wanna fuck. " I laughed at the comment cause it was so untrue.

Zendaya Pov

"Guess who's getting married?"my friend Kendal said. "Who" I said as I played a game on my phone. "Aiden."she said. I was shocked at first."oh wow, that's uh nice."I said."I'm happy for them."I said.

"Are you really ?" She asked.

"I was with him for 4 years . I had his child, in hopes one day will be married. He's been with this girl for 2 years and some months and they getting married wow. He wasn't even big on getting married so why now?"I said.

"They might genuinely really love each other."Kendal said.

"at this moment, Aiden and I were in love at a point of time. There was a time when he couldn't go to sleep without me with him."I said.

"And if he invites you to the wedding..."Kendal said.

"I will kindly decline."I said.

Seconds later I was constantly tagged in pictures of or about Aiden and Cassie. There was comments like "it sucks to be you rn @zendaya 😭💀😪" "damn I thought you had dawg on lock down 😭someone had a spare key 🔐" "You should have took him back." They made memes of me that said

"when you realize you waste 4 years of your life" "when you think if you give him your virginity he'll stay forever, but he marries a girl who never let him fuck"

Then shaderoom posts screenshots of Aiden's other babymama's congratulating them both and captioning it "#AnthonyAlsina baby mamas happy for him, wonder if  #Zendaya is happy too 🐸☕️

Then shaderoom posts screenshots of Aiden's other babymama's congratulating them both and captioning it "#AnthonyAlsina baby mamas happy for him, wonder if  #Zendaya is happy too 🐸☕️."
Comments said "Someone is salty" "she's jealous " "I wouldn't say she's jealous or salty she just not worried bout dawg" "damn I feel bad for her she been with him for 4 years and he never proposed to her , but he proposes to girl he dated for 2 years and some months." "His babymama's not in love with him so it doesn't hurt them to see him getting married, they became friends with Cassie,they're all friends honestly they  chill together with the kids every once in a while, you never see them hanging with Zendaya. So I'd be a little salty too, seeing the man I been with for 4 years get engaged to some girl he was with for 2 years."

"Maybe you should post something so they won't think you're hating." Kendal said. "I shouldn't have to post something to show I'm happy for them." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well comment on his pic."she said."ugh ok" 

I just commented "Congrats, I wish you both the best." Shaderoom screenshot it and posted also. So now they won't think I'm hating, although I am a little.