46

Aiden Pov

"Let's stop baby."Cassie said. We were in bed and I was so close to getting it in."Baby you know you want it."I said smirking. She pushed me off her and said"I really don't want it." I looked at her and she looked back at me."Aight cool, don't give me no more mixed signals Cassie, cause you sho'nuff been acting like you wanted it."I said."I want it, but not that bad. I'm not tryna have sex Aiden. Marry me first. If you're not willing to wait, I will not continue on with this relationship."Cassie said. I sighed and said"Aight Cassie, I understand." I got out of bed and she said "Where you going?"  "I'm bout to get some pu**y."I said."Man fu*k you,you really ain't shi-. Go marry her."she said."I'm just kidding baby."I said getting on top of her and kissing her neck."I'm not tryna lose you baby girl."I said giving her a kiss."Yea ok, let me find out you fu**ing another girl, I'll cut your penis off and cut her coochie lips off."she said blocking my kiss with her hand.I laughed and said"Ok baby." She looked me dead in the eyes and said"Think it's a game Aiden Anthony Alsina, I'm not Zendaya." I held in my laugh and said"Ok mama." She then let me give her a kiss."Don't cheat on me Aiden, I will turn into Brandi from a thin line between love and hate in a heartbeat."Cassie said.I real deal believe she would. People don't see it, but I see  the crazy in her eyes."Baby I believe you will."I said kissing her cheek.She laughed and said"You must like your girls crazy." I smirked at her and gave her another kiss.