Back to school

Aiden Pov

"Guess who going back to school! Yal are Yal are!Guess who's happy about it, I am I am!! "I sung as I danced around the girls.
"I'm not going to school,I'm staying right here with you."Ava'Marie said.

"Naah, big dawg. Got the house to myself."I replied.

She rolled her eyes and ignored me. Ava'Marie was going to the 4th Grade, Ana'Maria was starting Kindergarten, and Aja'Mariane was still in Nursery school.

I've been waiting for this day to come for the longest. My girls been a handful all summer. Now I got the chance to be home alone and  can do whatever the fuck I wanna do.

"Did y'all pick out clothes for school, oh yea forgot y'all gotta wear uniforms 😭💀😂 y'all gonna wear y'all skorts, a dress, or khakis?"

"Why we have to wear uniforms, but Aja'Mariane,Alfo,Riley,Ashley,And SJ don't have to?"Ava'Marie asked.

"Cause they go to A public school and Aja'Mariane just in Nursery school. Dang I should have put yal in that school since they started school before y'all."I replied.

"I packed you girls lunch."Cassie said coming out the kitchen. "Thank you."Ava and Ana said.

"Time for bed kiddos."I said."no no no."Ana and Ava said."Yes yes yes. Come on."I said."nooooo."They said.

"I'm gon count to 5. 5,4,3-" they were up and heading to their room once I got to 3."Ya'll brushed y'all teeth."I said carrying Aja'Mariane to her room. She was already sleep. "Yes sir "they said.

I went to their room to pray with them and giving  them goodnight kisses.

Next morning I was up and ready. Woke up around 5:00 to do my morning workout and once I got back it was time for the girls to wake.

"When you wake up in the mornin', ayy
Dad's yellin' in your room
Like can I get 5 more minutes?
Shoot, Y'all ain't really trippin' over school
Let's give Wiz Khalifa a high five
Get meditated over medicated
Give Wiz Khalifa a high five
Throw your caps in the air like you know you made it, ayy" I started singing the song, editing the song in my own way.

"Wake up Ava'Marie and Ana'Maria!"I yelled in their room. Cassie already Aja'Mariane up ready since Aja is an early bird.

"Wake up Wake up, Gotta get this paper, gotta get this cake up. Cassie gotta do yal hair, yal gotta get dressed up, yal gotta act like y'all care bout this fake stuff straight up what I waste of our day, if yal had it yal way
Y'all would roll out of bed
Say bout 2:30 mid-day"Singing the little song Ansley made.

"Ok I tried to be nice." I yelled. Ana'Maria popped up quick, cause She knew what was up. "I got my water gun filled up with water and went back in their room where Ava was still sleeping.

"Wake up Ava'Marie Gianna Alsina."I said squirt her with the gun. She swung on me. "Leave me Alone! You so aggravating!"she said putting the pillow over her head. I started squirting again."You get on my nerves!"she screamed as she started crying. She stomped out of bed. "Ugh you so ugly when you cry."I said laughing. "Leave me alone!"she yelled from the bathroom.

They got ready for school as I kept taking pictures of them.

"One picture of y'all all together."I said before they left for school. "Ava pick up Aja."I said before I took the picture. She picked her up as Ana move more towards Ava."Say Cheese."I said.

"Cheese!"

I took the picture and said"Alright bye y'all have a good day at school love yal a lot." I kissed each of there cheeks. While Cassie walked them to the car, I said "I'll pick y'all up after school, I love you so much."

"Ok love it too bye."Ava'Marie and Ana'Maria said as Cassie put Aja'Mariane in her car seat.

I watched as they pulled out the carport. Once they was gone I ran back into the house. "Thank God!"

I went to shower and just walked around in my robe. I was chilling and enjoying the day.

Hours later I just got bored. I kinda wish my babies were here. They would be all up under me as we watched tv. Ava'Marie would be playing in my hair. Ana'Maria would be also. Aja'Mariane would be all up in my face getting in my way of the tv. Shit just got so boring. You never know what you got til it's gone.

I was so bored I kept looking at the clock. Cooked dinner, cleaned everyone's room, and set clothes out for the girls to wear.

Once it was almost time for school to get out,I Rushed to pick the kids up from school so quick. I was the first person in line to get the kids.

"How was your first day of school girls?" I asked Ava'Marie and Ana'Maria as we headed to pick Aja'Mariane up."it was very fun can't wait to go tomorrow."Ana'Maria said. "We had fun too."Ava'Marie said.

"Well guess what?"I asked. "What?" They said in unison. "Daddy didn't have fun at all. I missed yal so much."I said.

"We missed you too."They said. We got Aja'Mariane and went home.