✨Chapter 8✨

Aiden Pov

Whenever Ava'Marie comes from her moms house she always acting different.I wasn't feeling it at all. Like she was just being a rebel tonight.

I left Ava with Zendaya and Ana as I went to my sisters house to pick up the stuff the girls left at her house. While talking to my sister I get a call from zendaya.

Phone Call

Me-Hey babe

Zendaya-Hey hun*Ava continually screaming "I don't care." In the background*

Me-Who's that screaming

Zendaya- Ava, she's having a temper tantrum cause I told her to go to time out cause she was talking back and she told me "You're not my mom so you don't tell me what to do." So I was like ok I'll just have your daddy handle you and thats when she started screaming I don't care

Oh was I heated to find out Ava was being disrespectful.

Me- oh well tell her I got a Grand surprise for her when I get home

Zendaya-Your daddy says you got a Grand surprise when he gets home.*she stopped saying I don't care and started saying snitches get stitches*

Me-I'm on my way

Zendaya-Alright, bye

Me-Bye

End of phone call

I wasn't feeling that whatsoever.So once I got home, she didn't see me or hear me come in as she watched tv.So I snatched her up real quick by her arm as she began to cry."Oh don't cry now, I thought you didn't care." I said as we went upstairs.She just kept crying. Once we got to her room I shut the door behind me." Ava'Marie Gianna Alsina Don't you ever in your life disrespect an adult ever.Ion know where this is coming from but it gotta go.Daya does nothing but love and take care of you, like she treats you better than your mother does and you disrespect her? I raised you better than that "I said pulling my belt off."I'm sorry daddy,I love you."she cried.She then tried to run into a hiding spot, but I grabbed her before she could.While I whooped her she cried out saying"You don't love me" and "I want my mommy" Once I was done I left her there crying. "I hate you!"She yelled as I walked out."I hate disrespectful kids."I said back.I then called Gigi.

Phone call

Gigi-Whatchu want boy?

Me-Are you telling Ava not to listen to Daya, since she's not her mother?

Gigi-No dafuq, nobody got time to talk about her and you. Yal the last thing on our minds when were together.

Me-Then Why is she disrespecting her?

Gigi-I don't know,I don't live in her head,now can you leave me alone I'm busy.*hangs up*

End of Phone call

I went to check on Ava. She was huffing and crying as she was throwing clothes in a suitcase. I chuckled and said"whea you goin" She looked back at me in disgust with the reddest face ever ."Away from you, I want to move with my mommy."She said.

I was so hurt when she said that."Oh for real, let me help."I said excitely.

"Oh you gon need this."I said throwing her bear in the suitcase.I then stuff a whole bunch of clothes in her suitcase.As I tried to stuff the clothes in her hello kitty suitcase I said"Dang this suitcase isn't big enough, let me get mines."

I got up running to get a suit case."what are you doing"daya said as she got out the bathroom."helping Ava pack she wants to live with her mom."I said walking in ava room.

"Here you go." I said.She threw all the clothes and toys in there.She zipped up the bag and went out the room.

"Ava you forgot your blankie you know you can't sleep without it."I said holding her blanket up.She came back and got it.
I followed her downstairs to the door."I love ya lil girl, you be safe out there."I said.She just rolled her eyes and went outside.

I closed the door and stood behind the door waiting for her to knock.Seconds later she knocked on the door. I opened it.As she wiped her tears she said "can I call my mommy?" I took my phone out and said"of course."

She tried calling her mom three times but her mom didn't answer."whatchu gone do now that she aint answerin."I asked."I'll just walk there."She said as she began to walk.

I chuckled at how stubborn she is, she just like me."You need a ride?"I said. She stopped and thought for a second."Yea."she said.

I then put her and her suitcase in the car and drove to Gigi house.No cars was there, there wasn't even lights on."Ion think she is here."I said."She is here, she probably just sleep."Ava said trying to believe her own words."Then where is her car?"I said."Probably the garage."She said."didn't you say her garage is full of boxes and stuff?" I asked."The car is in there!"She yelled.

She unbuckled herself out the seat getting her suitcase and blankie.She got out the car and and went to the door.She knocked on it for awhile.I chuckled and said"Is she there?" I knew in Ava's head she was flicking me off .

"I'll just wait til she comes home."She said as she sat on the porch. "Aight" I said as I leaned my seat back and started playing on my phone. Taking quick glimpses at Ava as she got sleepy as she waited for her mother.She ended up falling asleep . So I got out the car and carried her to the car.She rested her head on my shoulder as I kissed her forehead.

I know this isn't safe at all and I'll never ever do it again, but Ava wouldn't get off me she was locked on me as she slept.So I buckled us up as I drove home. Once I put her in her bed I kissed her cheek.Right when  I was about to leave she said in her half sleep voice "Daddy you were actually going to let me stay with mommy?" I then said"nahh I'll miss you too much."
I would have been hurt if Gigi was to be there and Ava would stay with her. I then closed the door and went in my room

The next day Ava apologized to Zendaya and she never disrespected her ever again.