Chapter 37

Ashley Pov

The family was all together at our place and we was just having fun and joking around. "I ate all your Chinese food too.Just cause when yal came over you ate all my hotfries "Chris said as we was all sitting in the living talking about food."Mann I don't like you."I said.He laughed and stuck his tongue out. Anjoley then said "Mommy I thought you liked Goddaddy. You jumped on him and gave him a long kiss.Like you kiss daddy." I nervously laughed and said"what are you talking bout silly." "Mommy you know what I'm talking bout it was when Goddad and Aiden saved us.I was right under the bed." Everything went silent.Everyone looked at Chris and I. August smile turned to the meanest mug. My face the reddest, Chris was stuck in expression he was shocked. August looked over at Chris mad as ever as if he was gonna kill him."Baby it was my fault I kissed him, I was overly excited."I said touching his arm."Get your hands off me. It takes two to kiss and it was a long kiss he could have pulled away." August said. I moved my hand as Ashlen said"Kids go upstairs." All the kids went upstairs as the tension became thick."When was yal gon tell me?"August said as his jaw clenched."It wasn't that serious, it'll make sense if we fu**ed but we did not. Shi* it would have been you getting kissed by her if you didn't pu** y out. You don't feel any type of way cause your son and another nigga saved your love of your life? You really shouldn't be tripping cause in each of our work field we'll have to kiss or physically touch another person for our music videos or pictures. You mad over a Simple a** I missed you, I'm proud you're alive kiss. You trippin son." Chris said as he sat there unbothered. August chuckled and said"I always knew you wanted my life.You wished my kids were yours,and now I know for sure you wanted Ashley and guess what you can now have her." Chris laughed and said"Man I don't want your life I've been the shi* before you was even shi* and I'm still the shi*. As beautiful Ashley is and how much she deserves a real nigga I don't want her I love the single life man, but I'll leave cause you really trippin over a kiss." Chris then got up and left. I just sat there in shock holding back tears."So you hiding shi* from me now? What else you hiding? Don't start crying now Lee."August said as he looked at me."I'm not hiding nothing The kiss was so irrelevant that I really forgot about it.I really really forgot about it. But I do deserve better if you really loved and cared about me you would have been the one saving me not Chris and Aiden." I said."Don't try turning things on me.You the one who kissed Chris I would have been over it if it was a quick peck but it was a long tongue kiss and you jumped on him.Cool."August said. "Whatever, what you want me to do go back in time and undo the kiss, undo Chris saving me,undo our son believing I was still alive.Tell me what to do." I said."Man just leave me alone."August said. He then got up and went upstairs to our room."Ma you want to stay with us?"Ashlen said."yea I'll come." I said.I then walked out the house.Ashlen,Stephen,and the kids came out and we got in the car. Aiden and Ansley left after us.

As I laid in bed crying August called.

Phone call

August-Why you left

Me-you said leave you alone so please leave me alone.

August-Ashley

Me-What.What August?! Why would I stay?! You told me to leave you alone so i left you alone.You wanted me to stay that you can talk down to me. Make me feel worthless.Hurt me cause I hurt you?Whats up?!

August-Man whatever, Anjoley wants to talk to you

Anjoley- *cries*ma-mommy I-I'm sorry *sniffs* for get-getting you in trouble.*cries louder* I didn't mean to mommy *sniffs* you don't want me no more.*cries*

Me-Baby its ok you did nothing wrong,I got myself in trouble not you.And I still love and want you.You're my baby I will never give you up over anything. I will pick you up tomorrow and we'll go somewhere.

Anjoley-ok mommy

Me-Alright baby,I love you,goodnight

Anjoley-Love you too mommy goodnight.Daddy wants to talk to you

August-Ash-

Me-*Hangs up*

End of phone call