Chapter 26

Aiden

"So family we have news for you all."Dad said as he held Ma."I already know,Ma you're pregnant.Congrats Ma."I said."Nope not at all,but close."Ma said smiling. "We decided were adopting."Dad said."A dog? Baby?"Ashlen asked."A baby!"Ma said."We already know who we want and the baby will be coming soon.We already went through everything to get the baby.Were just waiting to bring the baby home."Dad said."Great news!"Ansley said."Omg I can't wait!"Ashlen said."Proud of yal."I said.

One month later
"Welcome Avery to the family!"Dad said as ma followed behind him with a child in her arms. We all ran up to ma to see Avery. Ma then took the cover from over the girls hair and the first thing you see is a head full of black curly hair rested on ma's shoulder. She had the most prettiest eyes and her dark complexion made it stand out more. We couldn't enjoy looking at her for long since she buried her head in the crook of ma's neck."How old is she?" I asked as we walked over to the living room."She's one." Ma said."All that curly hair, Ohmahgash 😩💕" Ashlen said as she played in Avery's hair."She's so adorable."Ansley said. Anjoley then sat by ma so she could play with Avery, but Avery was too shy."I already have a nickname for her."God dad said."And what is it."Dad said."Cocoa beans."God dad said as he played with her feet.He then smelled her feet and jokingly said "eww your feet stank."as he made a stinky face and smiled at her. She giggled and smelled her feet and said "eeww." We all then laughed.Diego then came into the living room.She pointed and lightly said "Doggy." "Diego come here."Ma said.He came running to Ma and jumped on the couch next to her.Avery then touched the dog and giggled whenever it licked her. She finally got out of ma's lap and started playing with Diego.We all sat on the ground and played with the dog with her. Every once in a while she would look back at ma and dad. Soon as we thought she was warmed up to us we found out she barely was,cause once ma got up to go to the bathroom she began crying "Mommy!"Avery said as she got up and started looking around."I'm in here Avery."Ma said from the bathroom.She went running to the sound of ma voice as she cried. Minutes later ma came back holding her."Mama already babying her."Ashlen said."Right."I said.Ma ended up carrying Avery everywhere.

Soon as we were about to eat Ansley's water broke

Soon as we were about to eat Ansley's water broke . So Dad,Ma, and Klay left to take Ansley to the hospital. Leaving Ashlen, Stephen,Daya,Goddad,The kids,and Me at the. It was hard to get Avery off mom. Once she finally let go and ma left, Avery started crying.So we all tryna chill her trying this and that but she still wouldn't stop crying. Ashlen then held her and she slowly stopped crying. "So you like being held?"I said.She just looked at me and wiped.

Ashley Pov
I'm so thankful to be here to watch my baby give birth to her baby.This will be my first time being here in such an precious moment.Sadly I wasn't there for my other grands. Honestly this is so emotional, I was crying so Ansley was crying cause I was crying.It was just amazing. Ansley Had a baby girl named  Aubrey Alexandria Thompson. I believe she looks like me, but She looks exactly Like Ansley when Ansley was a baby. She was just too cute I couldn't wait to bring her home. Klay is gonna spoil the heck at of her I just know it.Just by the way he looks at her. He acts just like August, hogs the baby.Everyone else then came to see the baby. It was just an happy moment.