✨Chapter 10✨

Aiden Pov

"I was with Ashlen and Stephen they wanted me to record their sex tape."I said chuckling."Haha funny,Where the hell were you Anthony."She said with her arms crossed."I was with Ashlen and Stephen as I say again.You want me to call?"I said."nah you good cause I know you went there but You had to be somewhere else before you went there cause they wake up at a certain time and the time you left the house was while they were sleep and the cheap perfume is hella strong.I want you to lie and say it's Ashlen's cause I know Ashlen enough to know she don't wear cheap perfume.So lie so i can punch you in your face."Daya said as she balled up her fist."I was at Gi-"I said.Before I could finish my sentence she punched me in the face."And to think I was actually gonna let you hit once I woke up,You fuc*ed her didn't you?"She asked as I held my face."Ye-" I said as she punched me again.She kept punching me and I wasn't having it so I grabbed her wrists. She then started crying"You ain't sh**, I fu**ing hate you."She said trying to get out my hold."Let me go you bi***!"she yelled as she cried."Not til you give me a kiss."I said looking down at her chuckling."I hate you."she said."I love you too."I said as I kissed her forehead. She called herself trying to bite me so I'll let go. After she finally gave in she gave me a kiss."Now say I love you."I said still not letting go of her wrists. "I love you" she mumbled."What was that?I didn't hear you." I said."I love you."She said. I let go of her wrists and slapped her butt as she walked off. I then followed her upstairs to our room.Before she could close the door,I put my foot in the door and got in."Leave me the the hell alone Anthony .Go run back to your hoe, she can deal with your bull, cause I really don't"Zendaya said rolling her eyes."look at me."I demanded .She looked everywhere but not at me.So I grabbed her face."Maree look at me now."I sternly said.She rolled her eyes and looked at me."What you not gone do is stay mad at me,I refuse to let you do that.You know that I love you and you love me too.We gone get through this and I'mma be honest with you I planned on fu**ing her again tonight.But I don't want to anymore cause I love you too much and I don't ever want to hurt you.Ain't no pu**y gonna ruin my relationship, you too good to me for me to fu** up.I'm sorry and I love you baby.I really love you and I wouldn't want you to leave me."I said.I then tried to give her a kiss but she moved her head.I moved her face back to me."Gimme a kiss."I demanded.She looked at me as tears went down her face and then I kissed her."Stop crying you too big fo dat princess, I love you."I said as I wiped her tears."I-I love you too, just promise you won't do that again."She said."I promise baby." I said giving her a kiss. Even though she "accepted " my apology she was still a little salty and distant."gimme kiss baby." i said tryna get another kiss as we laid in bed."nah I'm good, I'm tryna watch the show Anthony."She said nudging me off her."Zendaya don't fuc*ing do me like that.Cause ya a** don't be worrying about a dam* show when my tongue down ya throat so chill with that sh** .If you mad,I'll leave right now I will leave this house right now and not come back since you wanna be mad,I refuse to sit here and let you be mad at me even tho I fuc*ing apologized.If you don't accept the apology tell me,I'm grown sh** not gon hurt my feelings one bit."I said as my accent got strong sounding just like my dad.She ain't say nothing but stared at the tv like she ain't hear. She think I'm not going to leave. I Then got out of bed slipped on my shoes and grabbed my keys and headed out the door. As I walked to the car Zendaya came out the house."Baby don't leave."she said.I chuckled and said "Oh so I'm Baby now?" She just sighed and rolled her eyes."Tell me why I should stay."I said leaning on my car."I love you baby, I'm just hurt right now and you expect me to be all happy and jolly when you just went out and cheated on me. Like you expect me to just instantly forget that you was fu**ing her. Like would you mind if I fuc*ed some guy while you was gone? See how you just thinking about it is upsetting you. So you just expect me to bounce back and be all of a sudden happy. No.But if you wanna leave just leave. Cause it's just impossible for me to just not be mad at you."She said.She then walked back in the house.Sat there and thought for a moment.Go over Gigi house or stay with her mad a**. I decided to stay with daya. I walked in our room as she was laying in bed watching tv. She didn't even look at me. I took a shower and went back in the room and she still didn't look at me.So I grabbed a pillow and a cover and went in the living room. I just laid on the sofa and got a text from Gigi.
Text Convo
Gigi-You still coming over

Me-Nah I'm good

Gigi-you sure, I learned a few more positions that'll make you go crazy.

Sh** I had to really think about this.Do whats right aiden.

Me-I'm good.

Gigi-Alright
End of text convo
I just laid on the sofa thinking da** I could be getting pu**y right now but I choose to lay on the sofa in the dark when I can be upstairs cuddled up with my baby. Minutes later daya came downstairs."Baby come get in bed with me,I can't sleep." She said.I hopped up, grabbed my pillow and cover, and followed her upstairs.Once we got in bed she got on top of me like she usually does and went to sleep.I just wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead,eventually going to sleep.