Family

Aiden pov

Today the kids were getting pictures done. Since I have no family pictures of all of us in my house. I would get in the pictures, but that means I would have to put they mamas in the pictures and then they mamas wouldn't want me..it's complicated. You know what fuck it , I'm gonna get in the picture and gonna blow it up nice and big to put in my living room.

I haven't got pictures done in a while, last time I got pictures done, was when it was just Ava and me.
"I wanna get in the pictures."London said as she changed Ali diapers.

"Nope."I said as I ironed the girls clothes.

"Why not?"she said.
"Because I would have to put all the baby mama's in it too, and they'll be heated if they seen you in the picture with their kids."

"To make it fair, you don't get in the picture. This is supposed to be family pictures. Pictures you put on the wall. Like I live here too."

"A. This is fair because all of these kids are my seed. B. I once lived with Ashlen and I wasn't in their family pictures."

"But we're a couple and this is our family. We could do pictures with Just the kids, individual pictures of them,the kids with you, pictures with us all together."she said.

"Ok whatever." I said.

"Great." She said giving me a kiss .

"Ooh let me get another one." I said smirking at her.

She smiled and gave me another kiss.

Ashlen came into the house with the girls. She took them to get their hair done. "Ma now wants us all to take a picture. Once she found out yal was taking pictures."

"Tell her to set a time to do it then. She keep saying she wants them, but never do it." I said as Aja'Mariane and Ana'Maria ran up to me.

"Daddy you like my hair."Ana said."Yes chunks."I replied."Daddy like my haiya."Aja said. "Yes munchkin."I said.

The girls all got their hair braided some type of way. Half of Ava's hair was braided into a ponytail, while the rest of her hair was down,Ana's was braided into two ponytails, and Aja's was braided into a ponytail.

"What's up with you?" I said looking at Ava.

"She's mad because she couldn't get her hair straightened."

"Because I'm 12, I should be able to get my hair straightened."Ava said.

"Nah you not old enough."I said.

" But all the girls in my class get their hair straightened." Ava said.

"Yal public announcement! Ava'Marie is a follower. For now on her name is not Ava'Marie Gianna Alsina, it's now Follower Wanna be like Everybody else but herself NonAlsina." I said.

"No I'm not a follower!"she said.

"I bet all them girls got heat damage."I said.

"Your hair is long a beautiful. I like your curly hair. Girls would die for your curls. Being natural is the new trend." London said.