One Door Closes, Another Opens

Aiden Pov

I don't know what I did wrong. To be honest I'm really heartbroken.

When Cassie cheated on me, I wasn't really hurt because I got to be with London. But finding out London cheated on me, shit hurt my soul so fucking bad. 

I was in the middle of buying her this expensive ass ring to propose to her, then my boy Lucas FaceTimed.

"Aye bruuuhhh," he said looking shocked as hell.

"Yea wassup?" I asked.

"Bruh where you at, what you doing?"

"I'm at the jewelers, bout to get London a ring. I wanna marry her. Why you tryna slide somewhere?" I said.

"Bruhh don't do that shit for real man." He said.

" why not."

"Bruhh she cheating on you bro, she just got exposed it's all over Twitter man." Lucas said.

"Bruh stop fucking playing."

"I'm not Aiden, I ain't never lie to you lil bro."he said.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN!! What the FUCK!" I yelled startling everyone in the store.

I stormed out that fucking store so fast.

"Who the nigga, I'm bout to beat that nigga ass. On God!" I yelled.

"Bruh just come home, I'm already here. Goat with me too." Lucas said.

"When I get there , we gon go find the nigga on God." I said before hanging up.

I looked on Twitter, Ion even get on like that, My notifications  was blowing up. So many people tagged me in the shit

It's a video of him hitting it from the back and he telling her to say fuck your nigga, and she moaning , fuck that nigga, oh shit baby. Then it's another video of her sucking his dick.

I was heated as fuck.

Gigi FaceTimed me, she was in her towel robe that was open with nothing but panties on , doing her makeup and every time she moved a little her nipples will show a bit. But that's just how comfortable she with me. She is not stunting me , Its so normal, I don't even be thinking anything of it.

"You know your bitch got exposed?" She asked.

"Yea." I said still mad about the shit.

"She was too stuck up, I ain't like her anyways. She always had a problem with some shit."

"Yea, but let me hit you up later." I said.

"Ok." She said before hanging up.

I called Ashlen.

Phone Call

Ashlen- Hello?

Me - Ashlen, get your FUCKING FRIEND BEFORE I FUCKING KILL HER

Ashlen- Calm down Aiden, what happened babe?

Me-Bruh she fucking cheated on me Ashlen

Ashlen-What the fuck

Me- Found that fucking shit out while I was about to buy her a fucking engagement ring.

Ashlen - how you find out?

Me-Bruh Lucas told me bout it, they at my house now, we bout to pull up on nigga,  I want you to beat that bitch ass.

Ashlen- oh sayless lil bro