🙃❤️️🙃❤️️

Aiden Pov

"Bitch why the fuck I married your ass."I said."Same thing I ask myself!" She yelled."Who the fuck you yelling at!"I yelled back at her.

"You nigga, you ain't shit man!"

"How the fuck I'm not shit?I've been loyal to you our whole marriage. I haven't cheated on you for a year and some months. You the Only girl I want to be with. You too dumb to realize I love your stupid ass." I said.

"You don't love me the same. We use to make love every night. But now you never have time,you're always sleepy. We couldn't keep our hands off each other. I think that now that you think you got me , you think you don't have to treat me like you did when you wanted me."Cassie said.

"But that's your reasoning on why you think it's ok to fuck around with your ex? I've been so faithful to you,I wanted to keep a perfect marriage but you on some hoe shit,never would have expected that from you." I said heading to the door.

She ran after me and grabbed my hand. "Please don't leave me Aiden,I'm sorry.I'll do anything. "She said putting my hand in her panties.

With her other hand she grabbed my face and gave me a kiss. "We'll get through this baby, I'm sorry. I don't want us to end. This marriage is gonna work out,we'll get through thick and thin."she said.

I took my hand from out her panties and looked at her. She looked back at me.

"Just give me some space right now. I just can't believe you would do me like this, if that was so I wouldn't have married you." I said taking off my ring and giving it to her. I walked out the house before I could see her cry.

I left to go to somewhere. Didn't know where but it was somewhere far away.

I found myself at the main park. "Hey Aiden,
What you doing out here at this time " A female said. I looked over at her and the biggest smile appeared on my face.