Boys

Aiden Pov

The girls were with their mother,so I went over to visit Ashlen and the kids. To my surprise, London was there.

"Hey everyone."I said."hey" they replied. As the kids ran around the house,I sat on the sofa and watched tv. "London is here."Ashlen said.

"Oh uh why." I asked. "She wanted to come down to search for houses here. She didn't tell you she was coming? "India said.

"The last time she talked to me was when I went to visit her. I never hear from her at all. "I said."Oh damn, well she upstairs in the 2nd guest room."Ashlen said.

I ran upstairs , into the room she was in. She was laying in bed sleep. I snuck into bed with her and started kissing her neck and cheek. "Stop Aiden."she said softly."I can't, I missed you London. " "I'mma tryna rest Aiden." She said.

"Damn you not gonna say I missed you too, ma."I said .

"I missed you too Aiden, now can you please let me rest."she said. "You been resting all day."I said kissing her cheek."Let me at least get a 30 minute nap in."She said."Aight."I said.

I literally laid in bed with her while she slept and made sure she woke up in 30 minutes.

"London"I said turning her on her back. Her belly was so big. It put a smile on my face, knowing my son was in there.

She rolled her eyes and said "What Aiden ?"

I grabbed her face and started making out with her.
"Why you ain't tell me you was coming down, you could have stayed with me."I said.

"I just didn't think about it, I came here for myself. And I actually came by your house yesterday when I made it in town. I thought you and her got an divorce. She answered the door saying you weren't there at the moment. And I was not bout to stay there with her. Why are you all up on me and kissing up on me, if you got an whole wife at home."she said

"You see my hand, I'm not married to her and I have no idea or clue on why she's there. I moved from there, I moved for us."I said.

"Hopefully I have my own room."she said.

"You don't want to stay in the room with me?"I asked.

"Nah, I need my own room."she said.

"Why is that?"I said.

"Cause I'm not ya girl , I'm ya baby mama that's all. I don't know why you think since you divorced your wife you can automatically get with me. "She said.

"Aight cool." I said. I got out the bed."Wow Aiden." She said.

"You wanna be treated like one of my babymama's you got it." I said heading to the door.

I left her right there.

"Why you looking like that."Ashlen asked.

"She want to be treated like a baby mama, bet."I said.

"Damn."Ashlen said.

I left on that note.

London pov

Maann Aiden irks my nerves so much. I just know all the women in his life spoiled him. Let things go his way. Like damn, you mad cause I'm not bout to jump into a relationship with you? He's so ugh.

Text Convo

Me- Can I come over?

Aiden- idc

End of text Convo

"Thanks for letting me stay here, I decided I'll just move in with him."I said to Ashlen. "Alright, good luck."she said.

"I'm gonna need it all."I said as we both laughed.