Aiden the Snitch

Aiden pov

"Ali what's the move?"I asked as he just looked at me.

"What ? You said you wanted to go over Ashlen's house and annoy her ?"I said.

He just looked at me.

"What do you do child??? Do you cry? Do you coo? Are you even a real baby?"I said.

He looked at me then blinked.

Picking him up I said"You're far from your sisters, when they were babies, if you just look at them, they'll start crying. They cooed a lot too, cause you know girls like to talk a lot. "

After we got ready, we left to go over Ashlen's house.

You know like I usually do , I walked in the house like it was mines, and went in the kitchen like I usually do.

But to my surprise I seen something I shouldn't see.

"Oh no no , our eyes. See no evil." I said covering Ali eyes and backing out the kitchen with my eyes clothes.

Yelling from the living room I said"Ashlen what you're doing is not right!"

"Come here." She yelled.

I walked in still covering Ali's eyes.

"Please don't tell Stephen, when I'm ready I'll tell him." Ashlen said as she pushed Vonte off her.

"Nahh can't break the bro code and this payback for persuading Cassie to divorce me."

"That's wassup mann." Stephen said hopping up from out of nowhere. Him and Vonte was laughing except for Ashlen.

"Oh wow yal fooled me."I said laughing.

"Nigga you ain't shit for real. You never ride for me and that sucks. I'm your own blood. You stay quick to snitch on me. I've noticed ever since we was young, I just didn't say shit cause you was my little brother and I thought that's what they do. But I always covered for your ass, but I learned my lesson fake ass nigga"Ashlen said getting all mad.

I just laughed,she being all extra. "But you was doing wrong and I don't agree with it. I'm not gonna let Stephen get played by you if all he been to you was good and loved you."

"But you sho'nuff covered for dad when he was cheating on Val. Just admit it you a snitch and you always want to see me in trouble. I can't fuck with you, I don't need no squares in my circle. You a snake my nigga" Ashlen said.

"So you saying I never covered for you?" I said.

"Never"she said.

"Aye can we all relax? This wasn't supposed to go like this. We was supposed to laugh and move on . There's a baby in this room, let's not argue."Stephen said.

Ashlen just walked out the kitchen and went up to her room.

"Well jeez."I said grabbing a snack out the pantry.

"So Vonte where your girlfriend at?"

"She broke up with me." Vonte said.

"Oohh as soon as she broke up with you, you found your way over here, that seems sketchy."I said as Ali Just looked at him.

"Oh nah."Vonte said.

"We invited him over here, so that we could run a train on Len."Stephen said smirking.

"Oh the tea is good. Oh wow " I said shocked. They on some real nigga shit. London need to hop on board.

"Nah I'm joking. We all just chilling."Stephen said as him and Vonte was laughing.

"Lmao I was bout to say, yal on some real nigga shit. I bet when yal was young yal thought about that shit."

They both laughed "nahh noo ."Stephen said.

"Where your other children?"Vonte said.

"With their moms."I said.

"Good thing we didn't bet money on Ant with Lucas. Cause Lucas said you was gon have 4 babymamas."

"He most definitely said that, I forgot. I bet he like What I told you."Stephen said.

"Damn we need to get the gang back together fr." Vonte said.

"Yea, when Kevin return from the Air force?" Stephen said. "Shiiidd I don't even know." Vonte said."That's the only person who'll be missing since we can easily link up with the others."Stephen said.

"Damn , we should send a letter to dawg, let him know we was thinking bout him and when he come back, visit us."I said.

"Yea we should, but besides all of that you need to go check on your sister."Stephen said.

"That's your wife you should have checked on her."

"I'm not the one who made her mad though."Stephen replied.

"Gon ahead and apologize for being a snitch all your life." Vonte said chuckling.

"Fuck yal both." I said as I left the kitchen.

"Since you're the baby brother, I want you to snitch on your sisters ok." I said to Ali as he looked at me.

"Still nothing from you , wow. You could have just said nah nigga I aint no snitch. "I said as we went upstairs.

I went into Ashlen room. She was watching tv still looking mad as hell.

"You wanna know the real truth on why I always snitch on you?" I said.

"Why?" She said tryna act like she not interested in knowing.

I laid Ali down on the bed and sat on the bed too.

"Cause I was jealous of you to be honest."I said.

"Jealous for what?"she said.

"Because it seemed as if I was always getting in trouble and you never did. You got away with things. Things I get in trouble for you wouldn't. You could simply say you just wanna be a normal teen and they let you slide, but me I got in trouble for doing things a normal teen would do. You just always got the get out of jail card."I said.

"Really? You thought I always got away with stuff. Do you not remember the times when we were in public and I'd be carried or dragged by the hair into the bathroom?And I didn't get talks I actually got whoopings . Imagine getting whoopings in public. You know why I missed out on parties? Because I was grounded, not because I didn't want to go. I know I didn't get punched but I did get popped in the mouth, mostly by mama k cause she didn't tolerate my mouth like dad did at times. And To be honest everytime you snitched I never got in trouble for it cause dad didn't like that you was always snitching. And there was a time I did get knocked out by dad. I don't even know what I did but I knew I was out"

"Oh wow." I said.

"Damn my bro was praying for my downfall."Ashlen said.

"My bad sis."I said kissing her cheek.

We look over at Ali and ole dawg sleep. "My son don't do nothing , but sleep, breathe, eat, and blink."

"He's a quiet one, Ashley was like that and now she not much of a talker nor a trouble maker." Ashlen said.

"Nooo man you cheating!" We could hear Stephen say From downstairs.

Ashlen grabbed Ali and we went downstairs to see what was going on.

They was in the game room playing 2K . I had to get in on the fun too.