✨Chapter 21✨

Ansley Pov

"Oohh I found the right girl for you,she looks like she's around your age."I said laughing as I watched the women who walked past us in there swimsuits ."You play too much."Klay said as he chuckled.We were at the beach sitting under the sunset just chilling."The right girl for me is right here."he said holding me tighter and kissing on my neck as I sat in his lap."The right girl for me had my first son and is carrying my second child in her stomach."he said rubbing my stomach.I just giggled,"You're right baby."I said as I changed my position,now straddling him.Our kiss replaced what he was gonna say next.I pulled away when I saw someone  who I shouldn't be seeing here. "Whats wrong you look like you just saw a ghost or that old man who usually strolls the beach butt naked." Klay said laughing."No,Don't stare but take a quick look behind you then look back at me and tell me who you see."I said still in shock.Klay looked back for a quick second and back at me."I see the same ole lifeguard thats always here......doing his job." Klay said."No!"I said making Klay jump a lil."Look behind him." I said.He looked back again but a little longer."Doesn't that look like Val?"I said.He looked back at me and said "Yea that does,but who's that man cause I know for sure your dad isn't my color." Klay said.My jaw dropped."She's cheating on my dad."I said."Just like he's umm cheating on her." He said cautiously cause he knows I see my dad as A perfect man and I don't like when people think contrary or even when people talk about him."Fu** Allat,she's cheating and thats disrespectful." I said crossing my arms.He was bout to say something but Stopped himself."Wha'chu gotta say."I said. "I'm not going to say anything cause I don't want us arguing over somebody else problem." I then said "Alright but I need to say a few words to her."I said while I was struggling to get my three months pregnant self up."No baby sit back down."Klay said grabbing my hand."Nope I'm already up and I'm not finna let her slide like that." I said."Alivia sit down,you're not about to do that." Klay said.I sat down like I was told."well once we leave can we at least walk past her and stare at her so she knows we caught her a**?"I asked.Klay laughed and said"ok livi." He then stared at me."You're so beautiful Livi."Klay said.I would usually giggle and give him a kiss,but I was too busy watching Val's every move."Baby."Klay whined.I looked at him and said"You acting like Your son."I then looked back at what Val was doing.Whole time Klay was being childish and Aggy😂.He started playing with my breast.Putting his ear to my stomach and talking to it.Tugging my hair and burying his head in between my breast.Right when I was gonna give him the attention he craved for,Val straddles the man she's with then they start kissing."Ohmahgash oh wow,gotta tell Ashlen and Aiden this!"I said as my jaw dropped.Klay just sighed and said to my stomach "Your mommy needs her on gossip blog." I just laughed as I waited for Ashlen to pick up.

Phone Call.

Ashlen-SJ Put That Down Before I Put My Belt Down On Your A**!! Hey Ansley

Me-*laughs* You better not whoop my baby,but hey.

Ashlen-come get your baby then *laughs*buts whats up?

Me-You won't believe what I'm seeing right now.Let me add Aiden to the call.
-
Aiden-Whas Hannin ?

Me-I gotta tell yal the tea

Aiden-*laughs* I don't know why I like entertaining yal shenanigans

Ashlen-Is this Sweet Tea,Hot tea,Green tea,Herbal tea,unsweetened tea,What kind of Tea??

Aiden-The fu** I thought it was only one type of tea.I swear I don't get yal females and yal gossiping.

Me-Girl its hot tea

Ashlen-Oh shi* let me sit down for this

Aiden-Oh mah gash

Me-ok yal so I'm spending time with my aggy a** fiancé *giggle as I look at him while he stares at me and rubs my breast * and I look behind him and I see Val